• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It’s worth repeating, this is the second time Miller had been caught using Performance Enhancing Drugs.

He could literally kill someone, he should never be allowed to earn money from this sport again.

This. It astounds me how this type of cheating, in this sport is not taken as seriously as it should be. Zero tolerance should be in place, no matter the boxer.

This. It astounds me how this type of cheating, in this sport is not taken as seriously as it should be. Zero tolerance should be in place, no matter the boxer.

Too many boxers have been allowed to get away with it so the precedence has been set. I agree if you’re caught with PEDs lifetime ban! You can legally kill someone surely if you did and you were on PEDs that’s cause for manslaughter.

The UFC it’s rife in at the moment but they seem to allow it more than boxing.

Too many boxers have been allowed to get away with it so the precedence has been set. I agree if you’re caught with PEDs lifetime ban! You can legally kill someone surely if you did and you were on PEDs that’s cause for manslaughter.

The UFC it’s rife in at the moment but they seem to allow it more than boxing.

Half the heavyweight roster has been accused/found guilty of it.

Povetkin, Whyte, both Fury’s, Stiverne, Lucas Browne, Wach, Briggs, Arreola

Rumours have always swirled around AJ being on it.

Even the likes of Muhammed Ali, Vitali Klitschko, James Toney & Real Deal Holyfield have all fall into the category at some point

Half the heavyweight roster has been accused/found guilty of it.

Povetkin, Whyte, both Fury’s, Stiverne, Lucas Browne, Wach, Briggs, Arreola

Rumours have always swirled around AJ being on it.

Even the likes of Muhammed Ali, Vitali Klitschko, James Toney & Real Deal Holyfield have all fall into the category at some point

The irony with AJ, is most of these rumours have stemmed from people who have failed tests themselves, Miller, Fury, Whyte.

Those who throw stones.....

Khan to win this weekend is 9/1 with SkyBet

I fully, fully expect him to lose. But at those odds, it’s got to worth a flutter.

Ps. Somehow, I don't know how, you've convinced me to chuck a fiver on this. Gives me a reason to cheer the Brit on the night.

Ps. Somehow, I don't know how, you've convinced me to chuck a fiver on this. Gives me a reason to cheer the Brit on the night.

Waste of a fiver that mate :Winking2:

Haha I really can’t see Khan winning, so this isn’t any kind of tip, or prediction.

It’s just incredibly good odds, for what is effectively a two-horse race.

I’ve had £10 on it, and although I’m fully expecting to lose that tenner, I can’t help but wonder.....

Haha I really can’t see Khan winning, so this isn’t any kind of tip, or prediction.

It’s just incredibly good odds, for what is effectively a two-horse race.

I’ve had £10 on it, and although I’m fully expecting to lose that tenner, I can’t help but wonder.....

Agreed, boxing can be a funny old sport look at what happened with David Haye in the first fight with Bellew.

Agreed, boxing can be a funny old sport look at what happened with David Haye in the first fight with Bellew.

Precisely.

Anything can happen, and at those odds it’s too good to turn down, even if it is a waste of a tenner

Precisely.

Anything can happen, and at those odds it’s too good to turn down, even if it is a waste of a tenner

If I had a tenner to throw away Id give it a whirl with those odds. Unfortunately I don’t have a tenner to throw away.

Stop buying houses then

:Fishing::Winking:

Haha, it’s put a right spanner in the works I was going to go to the Allen v Browne fight but can’t afford it. Bought a new sofa instead, urgh! Being a grown up sucks!

Seeing Carl Froch and George Groves on Sky Sports together just doesn’t look right!

What a body shot from Dave Allen!! Absolutely love the bloke, not the best but such a great character.

Bizarre win that but let’s be honest Crawford was schooling him and Khan had no chance.

Back