• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It’s a bull**** fight though.

Hearn’s conning people - again - because of the name.

It’s not remotely a 50/50 fight, it’s basically an exhibition.

There’s only two fights which involve Loma that I’d be happy to pay, and that’s Gervonta or Garcia.

If Lopez comes through Commey then I would love to see that fight Loma v Lopez.

Tank is too big for the weight I could see him going up to 140.

I totally agree exactly the same as when GGG fought Brook.

If Lopez comes through Commey then I would love to see that fight Loma v Lopez.

Tank is too big for the weight I could see him going up to 140.

I totally agree exactly the same as when GGG fought Brook.

Yeah would be a good fight with Teo, but we all know the two blockbuster fights.

Yeah would be a good fight with Teo, but we all know the two blockbuster fights.

Loma v Garcia is an absolutely great fight. I don’t think it’s as good now as it could’ve been. Think Garcia messed up going to 147 and rumours are he’s fighting Danny Garcia at 147 next.

Loma v Garcia is an absolutely great fight. I don’t think it’s as good now as it could’ve been. Think Garcia messed up going to 147 and rumours are he’s fighting Danny Garcia at 147 next.

The battle of the Garcia’s has been mooted for some time, but doesn’t ever seem to progress. Frustrating as Mikey has stagnated a bit

Before I even click on it, is Hearn trying to distance himself from the situation?

I’ve read a couple of things that suggest he knows the score, and is trying to squirm away

It’s about 25 minutes long. He sounds like a politician trying to worm his way out of it. Keeps banging on about how Whyte was clear to fight. It’s all with Whyte’s solicitors and he can’t really discuss it. Reckons the substances mentioned by Hauser are not true. Something is just not adding up!

Anthony Joshua: I want the Ruiz rematch in the UK, for my fans.

Eddie Hearn: Saudi Arabia is lovely this time of year. Have you seen their tax laws?

He should at least have the decency to wear a mask.

Too scared to go back and fight at the MSG! Ruiz didn’t want it in the UK (understandably) so Hearn just goes for the mega money location.

@GBJ you heard anything on the Whyte situation? It’s all gone really quiet.

€ddi€ H€arn

Nah haven’t heard nothing. I’d assume they’re still waiting on the results of the B test, which is odd to say the least. Haven’t looked into properly, but will do

€ddi€ H€arn

Nah haven’t heard nothing. I’d assume they’re still waiting on the results of the B test, which is odd to say the least. Haven’t looked into properly, but will do

Apparently his samples taken just before and just after weren’t the positive test.

Rumours going round the Ruiz hasn’t signed up for the fight in Saudi.

Also ‘Clash on the Dunes’ has to be one of the worst attempts at a fights name I’ve ever heard.

Rumours going round the Ruiz hasn’t signed up for the fight in Saudi.

Also ‘Clash on the Dunes’ has to be one of the worst attempts at a fights name I’ve ever heard.

I thought that! Terrible! a child could do better. Off the top of my head with no thought:

Duel on the Dunes
or
Dust up on the Dunes

To think someone probably got paid thousands for that!

Oooh, are the wheels starting to fall off for Anthony Joshua?

Mr. Stay Humble has been having digs at Lennox Lewis, specifically referring to him as a clown & that they are cut from different cloth.

Not sure what’s going on in his head, but to me this shows that he’s rattled.

This is hopefully where we’ll get to see the real AJ, and not this fraudulent, boyband wannabe.

Oh, and he’s right. Lennox is cut from the finest cashmere, whereas AJ is cut from the stained & discoloured gusset, of some old slapper’s draws.

Oooh, are the wheels starting to fall off for Anthony Joshua?

Mr. Stay Humble has been having digs at Lennox Lewis, specifically referring to him as a clown & that they are cut from different cloth.

Not sure what’s going on in his head, but to me this shows that he’s rattled.

This is hopefully where we’ll get to see the real AJ, and not this fraudulent, boyband wannabe.

Oh, and he’s right. Lennox is cut from the finest cashmere, whereas AJ is cut from the stained & discoloured gusset, of some old slapper’s draws.

If you’ve got snapchat and seen his stuff on there the ‘stay humble’ bollocks went out of the window a long time ago.

Lewis is a legend, AJ isn’t in the same league.

If you’ve got snapchat and seen his stuff on there the ‘stay humble’ bollocks went out of the window a long time ago.

Lewis is a legend, AJ isn’t in the same league.

I think there’s more to it than just the mask slipping.

AJ is all over the place mentally. Not sure if it’s the pressure, or he’s had a bit of a turn, but his entire demeanour has changed.

I’ve always questioned his heart, and if he does lose this proposed rematch with Ruiz, I think it could be the end for him.

Back