• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

General football forum

flangejackrabbit

Reclusive rabbit
There's been quite a lot recently that's gone in Shrimpers Chit Chat that is General Football Forum stuff and has subsequently been moved. I think one of the reasons for this could be that General Football Forum isn't very obvious, and not at all obvious when you are in any of the Shrimpers area. Any way of creating better linkage between the two at all? It would probably help traffic to that forum too as well as reducing mod work moving things around.

Threads are moved if they are not predominantly SUFC related. Chit-chat is all about our club or the forums in general. The General Sport forums are listed in the main forum list. I don't see we can do much more than that.

Reactions: RHB
Fair enough, I understand why it's all separate but what I was wondering is if there would be a way to add a link to it somewhere in this area? Not sure if the software would support linking to something in a different section though.

1628951744648.png

As a suggestion there is an option on the side bar that goes to the newest posts. That’ll bring up all the latest posts in their threads.
F51F6933-8B45-44C3-AC34-4D21602B52B8.jpeg

Fair enough, I understand why it's all separate but what I was wondering is if there would be a way to add a link to it somewhere in this area? Not sure if the software would support linking to something in a different section though.

View attachment 16354
No is the short answer, as we could do that with every forum within forums which would make a mockery of the whole site. It surely isn't that difficult to navigate the forums with so many different options available or am i missing something?

Back