• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Everything I predicted in this world cup has been wrong but I do fancy Chile against Brazil in the next round

Same here. The firepower of Chile against a suspect Brazil defence will be interesting.

1mEtK6z.gif

Terrific game tonight, Yedlin & Green were great for USA and at 2-1 they had several chances to take it to penalties. Mrs Drastic was gutted but very proud of TeamUSA.

Definitely one of the best games so far, loved the spirit that the USA team showed, Klinsmann has worked wonders - and wasn't it lovely to have the Beeb commentary team on it?!

I really like the way the USA play the game
No rolling on the floor in mock agony after every tackle.

I really like the way the USA play the game
No rolling on the floor in mock agony after every tackle.

The Yanks call diving and agony rolls 'flopping' and the American papers and fans hate it with a vengeance. They don't understand why other countries do it. If football finally takes off in the States and they become more successful I wonder if we will see it in their game at the next W/C? I do hope not!

All this tournament needs is a bonafide, era-defining classic semi-final or final and it'll be remembered as the best World Cup for decades. Imagine sitting on the Russia '18 planning committee right now...

Cannot wait for these quarter-finals. Germany v France is a mouth-watering prospect, but Germany will have to play better than they did against Algeria if they want to go through. (and work on their free-kick routines, :hilarious:)

Cannot wait for these quarter-finals. Germany v France is a mouth-watering prospect, but Germany will have to play better than they did against Algeria if they want to go through. (and work on their free-kick routines, :hilarious:)

This weekend's sport is ridiculous. Wimbledon, World Cup, British Grand Prix, Tour de France.

Back