• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gents Night with Barry Fry

Just Booked for a gents dinner at resturant circa in Leigh with Barry Fry hosting giving us a chance to grill him.... also theres a few stand up comics and bunny girls...

Its on friday 4th Feb- Day before shrewsbury at home.

Should be nice to get a few shrimpers down there

http://www.restaurantcirca.com/

Just Booked for a gents dinner at resturant circa in Leigh with Barry Fry hosting giving us a chance to grill him.... also theres a few stand up comics and bunny girls...

Said with a faint touch of irony there Liam? :winking:

Manning the picket lines?

That Judas **** isn't welcome in Essex as far as I'm concerned. I'm certainly not going to line his pockets.

Im shocked that the fat judas **** thinks its acceptable to come back to Essex to take the **** again. The man is a parasite and i hope no one goes!!!

He must be doing allright for himself these days having to host gents nights in Essex to get a pound note. Sad fat horrible dog.

Question 1. Barry, why are you a ****?
Question 2. Barry, why are you a ****?
Question 3. Barry, why are you a ****?
Question 4. Barry, why are you a ****?

I get the impression this could be how the night pans out.

Barry Fry said he'd walk over broken glass to get to Southend.

Someone nick his shoes, lock his keys in his car and see how true to his word the lying ******* is then.

Grilled Barry Fry? Nah.

Perhaps putting him on a spit and roasting him as a suckling pig would be better.

and he dribbles and spits when he talks so i would take an umbrella with you in case you are sitting near the front

The only thing I would say in his defence is that he has publicly admitted that leaving us like he did was one of the biggest mistakes in his life and he thoroughly regrets what he did to us.

I have only seen Barry Fry once since he ****ed us right over. It was in the car park at Roots Hall. He got out his car with his equally small fat old man and a few people had the nerve to say hello to him.

I called him a **** and told him what I thought of him. Fry just smiled and waved as he walked off. Not sure he was smiling so much after the game as I'm told someone flemmed all over the handle to his car.

A few weeks later he ****ed this club over again by pinching Leon Constantine.

The only event I would like to attend would be his funeral so I can watch the dirty scumbag go once and for all.

If I could be bothered I would pop along just to ask:

"Pigman, why is it that good, decent people are dying of disease yet you, you smug, pig ugly, chief wiggum looking ******** still get to breathe the oxygen that shouldn't be afforded to ****s like you?"

Oh and

"Barry, you're a ****"

and

"Barry, how easy would it be to bring on a sudden heart failure with you?"

I have only seen Barry Fry once since he ****ed us right over. It was in the car park at Roots Hall. He got out his car with his equally small fat old man and a few people had the nerve to say hello to him.

I called him a **** and told him what I thought of him. Fry just smiled and waved as he walked off. Not sure he was smiling so much after the game as I'm told someone flemmed all over the handle to his car.

A few weeks later he ****ed this club over again by pinching Leon Constantine.

The only event I would like to attend would be his funeral so I can watch the dirty scumbag go once and for all.

If I could be bothered I would pop along just to ask:

"Pigman, why is it that good, decent people are dying of disease yet you, you smug, pig ugly, chief wiggum looking ******** still get to breathe the oxygen that shouldn't be afforded to ****s like you?"

Oh and

"Barry, you're a ****"

and

"Barry, how easy would it be to bring on a sudden heart failure with you?"

I think you two should write his eulogy!

Back