• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Germany v England C4 From 1900 KO 1945

blueblueblue

Striker
I hope Southgate doesn't tinker about too much, I know it's a Micky Mouse Cup but it's always good to beat the Crouts at anything (even if it's tiddlywinks)....

Interesting to see the ref not giving the 'fouls' in the back - what country is he from?

And the Germans are all over us!

Graeme Le Saux talks a lot of sense but is so boring to listen to.

Last edited:
More even 2nd half. Surprised we've just got a pen - thought Kane was off-side

Thought Germany were better throughout and deserved to be at least 2-0 up before the pen.They've progressed since the Euros ,England haven't .Playing like that England won't do much in Qatar.

Kane was offside when the ball was played through, so no pen for me.
It was definitely a penalty Matt, VAR, the VAR official, the Referee and the official match records of the game say so. That will do for me :Winking:

loads of England fans in Munich as usual.No trouble what so ever that i saw or was told about.Lots of police about but kept a low profile.
The fans even drinking, mixing together.
Not like the poor policing in France.
Spoke to many English lads and not one thought GS will lead us to win something.
Also a few said to me" today was trouble free,but they expect trouble in Italy"
lets hope not because they will only blame the English fans

Back