• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Germany v England C4 From 1900 KO 1945

Thought Germany were better throughout and deserved to be at least 2-0 up before the pen.They've progressed since the Euros ,England haven't .Playing like that England won't do much in Qatar.
GS spending more time wrapping himself up in politics instead of tactics,you might be right T, but i'm sure we both hope we're wrong.

loads of England fans in Munich as usual.No trouble what so ever that i saw or was told about.Lots of police about but kept a low profile.
The fans even drinking, mixing together.
Not like the poor policing in France.
Spoke to many English lads and not one thought GS will lead us to win something.
Also a few said to me" today was trouble free,but they expect trouble in Italy"
lets hope not because they will only blame the English fans
Everyone predicted trouble for this game also tho. All the press where begging for there to be trouble so they can tarnish all england fans again. Our own press have such an agenda against our fans, the majority are class.

Italy on a Friday night, with different attitude to police is a higher chance. But maybe the sky high hotel prices will put some of the northerns off

Everyone predicted trouble for this game also tho. All the press where begging for there to be trouble so they can tarnish all england fans again. Our own press have such an agenda against our fans, the majority are class.

Italy on a Friday night, with different attitude to police is a higher chance. But maybe the sky high hotel prices will put some of the northerns off
Thought the next game against Italy was on Saturday night and in Wolverhampton?

Thought the next game against Italy was on Saturday night and in Wolverhampton?
I assumed we was talking about away games. Italy away is on a Friday in September.

You are correct the home game is on Saturday and behind closed doors also

Oh bloody hell..... Now I know why it's being played at Molineux, I thought it was an odd choice.
Two games are there, we play Hungary on the Tuesday at same stadium. Is a poor choice but part of the FA motive to move the games around. Could of picked villa park instead tho! Wolves is a s…..e

Two games are there, we play Hungary on the Tuesday at same stadium. Is a poor choice but part of the FA motive to move the games around. Could of picked villa park instead tho! Wolves is a s…..e
are 30k kids allowed in?

Just read in the fanzine "Free lions" that the FA sold tickets to the England fans for either 45 or 25 euros. Thats a great price.
Mine was 25 euros, im an OAP, and i was in the German end with no problems at all.No riots,hatred,trouble....from either set of fans.
Sitting a few seats behind me was girl,maybe 8-10 years old.Looked like she was with her father.Anyway she wore a white t-shirt with a big print of the Three Lions on it.So she was supporting England.When the national anthems were played she stood respectfully to the UK one,but sung along with the German one which i thought was a nice touch.
I can only think that maybe (like me) her father was a Brit and mother German. Must live in Germany and she learnt the German national anthem in school ?? Do they even teach The British national anthem now in school??
Some people may disagree/ or not like it...but German/Brits are very similar..(IMO) and not like/similar to say French,Spanish,Italians..but i will proberly get a "slagging off"for writing that

Just read in the fanzine "Free lions" that the FA sold tickets to the England fans for either 45 or 25 euros. Thats a great price.
Mine was 25 euros, im an OAP, and i was in the German end with no problems at all.No riots,hatred,trouble....from either set of fans.
Sitting a few seats behind me was girl,maybe 8-10 years old.Looked like she was with her father.Anyway she wore a white t-shirt with a big print of the Three Lions on it.So she was supporting England.When the national anthems were played she stood respectfully to the UK one,but sung along with the German one which i thought was a nice touch.
I can only think that maybe (like me) her father was a Brit and mother German. Must live in Germany and she learnt the German national anthem in school ?? Do they even teach The British national anthem now in school??
Some people may disagree/ or not like it...but German/Brits are very similar..(IMO) and not like/similar to say French,Spanish,Italians..but i will proberly get a "slagging off"for writing that

The Angles & Saxons came from Northern Europe so absolutely we are. Most of us have a high percentage of ancient ancestors from there and hardly any "true" Britains (the Celts) unless you come from Cornwall.

Yeah was a good price, £22 for my ticket with a good view behind the goal (apart from being up in the gods)

The FA also offer members tickets to england home games for £20

Back