• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Germany !

mrsblue

Banned
New Year's Eve in German cities appears ruined for 100s of females who were all sexually assaulted by men of Arab appearance,at one train station the police arrested 8 young males who had their paperwork ,they were refugees.

This if true will not bode well for the migrants and of course Germany.

follyofitall.

Merkel must be feeling very pleased with her mass invitation!

Funny you failed to mention London had 7 arrests for sexual assault on New Years Eve and none were Immigrants and police were receiving 450 calls an hour for drink related incidents
Perhaps we can swop peace loving immigrants for these scumbags, I think you have hit on to a good reason why they canbe let in to UK

UTS

Very worrying reports , large groups of drunk and aggressive young men, some of which (8) were known refugees.
Drunk is the bit which intrigues me, tends to rule out certain groups of our society, we know they are not Quakers.....

Funny you failed to mention London had 7 arrests for sexual assault on New Years Eve and none were Immigrants and police were receiving 450 calls an hour for drink related incidents
Perhaps we can swop peace loving immigrants for these scumbags, I think you have hit on to a good reason why they canbe let in to UK

UTS

Funny how mainstream media decide to keep the German NYE assaults extremely quiet!

Furthermore I don't live in Germany but from the info I have read these stories will turn the German's even more against the refugees.

UTS

Link???

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...after-partygoers-celebrate-2016-a6792936.html

According to the above press report which quotes the Met, there was only one arrest for sexual assault on New years eve out of a total of 48 and gives no information on the racial back ground of who committed it.

Western women need to learn that their lives will be greatly enriched by embracing different cultures. Yes I know they will have to put up with being treated like second class citizens and the odd sexual assault. But hey these men have gone through a perilous journey to get here, so come on girls take one for team diversity. I mean worse things have happened at sea....especially in an inflatable dingy.

Very worrying reports , large groups of drunk and aggressive young men, some of which (8) were known refugees.
Drunk is the bit which intrigues me, tends to rule out certain groups of our society, we know they are not Quakers.....

What do you mean it rules out certain groups of our society? do you honestly believe that young muslim men don't drink alcohol, take drugs and use prostitutes? Come to Tower Hamlets on a friday night and see for yourself if you don't believe me.

What do you mean it rules out certain groups of our society? do you honestly believe that young muslim men don't drink alcohol, take drugs and use prostitutes? Come to Tower Hamlets on a friday night and see for yourself if you don't believe me.

Don't go on the Ocean Estate, that's a no go area. All though of course they don't exist because politicians and the head of the Met tell us they don't.

BBC news just mentioned this story for all of 10 seconds without any background info,meanwhile Sky have swerved it completely.

The news stated that around a thousand men were involved,i do not care where these animals come from but my heart goes out to all the people female male or otherwise of whatever race creed or colour that were abused raped and robbed,its going to get worse before it gets any better.

Back