• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's strange how a match against Newport County can stay in your memories as much as one against Man Utd. But that one does.Gerry Fell will be forever remembered for those thunderbolt free kicks A couple of my mates walked out with 10 mins to go, they couldn't believe what they had missed

Ditto, three of my mates left, to go to the pub it being a Friday night, with 20 minutes to go, moaning that we'd not a score a goal if we played for another 90 minutes. When I joined them later and told them the final score they refused point blank to believe me until several others came in and confirmed it, as far as I'm aware they've never left a game early since.:smile:

I think Alan Foggon played. He went quickly from European final glory with Newcastle to a string of one season moves. Just looked at his wiki entry and it says when he went to Middlesboro he appeared overweight ! That confirms my memory of him ! and maybe confirms a 're-fuelling' issue.

Back