• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

GET A LIFE canvey dick

jokercomedyclub

oh how happy am i ! i love bowling down to the newsagents every evening to purchase the echo to read about the super blues !!!!!!!! and at the same time i cant wait to hear what t%&t face marshall has to moan about !! this week he is going for a differant angle ! not the we should be a full time club or the why doesnt anyone on pikesville want to come and support teletubby king and porky pennyfarther and there troops , this week he is going for the woman shouldnt be refs they should stay at home and do the washing !! nice one dick , thats really going to win over some female support !!!!!!!!!! ps i didnt realise canvey was twined with gillingham !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the name of accuracy I have felt compelled to e-mail the thisisessex website.

Dear Sir

There appears to be a problem with your links on the following page:

This one

In particular I have been having a problem with the link to "the highest Essex placed side".
I believe this may actually be the correct link.

I hope I have been of assistance.

Yours faithfully

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Oct. 03 2005,18:15)]In the name of accuracy I have felt compelled to e-mail the thisisessex website.

Dear Sir

There appears to be a problem with your links on the following page:

This one

In particular I have been having a problem with the link to "the highest Essex placed side".
I believe this may actually be the correct link.

I hope I have been of assistance.

Yours faithfully
Excellent!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You tell 'em.... you'd have thought they'd have updated that site by now....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jokercomedyclub @ Oct. 03 2005,17:32)]oh how happy am i ! i love bowling down to the newsagents every evening to purchase the echo to read about the super blues !!!!!!!! and at the same time i cant wait to hear what t%&t face marshall has to  moan about !! this week he is going for a differant angle ! not the we should be a full time club or the why doesnt anyone on pikesville want to come and support teletubby king and porky pennyfarther and there troops , this week he is going for the woman shouldnt be refs they should stay at home and do the washing !! nice one dick , thats really going to win over some female support !!!!!!!!!! ps i didnt realise canvey was twined with gillingham !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In fairness to Dick Marshall, there is an element of disquiet amongst senior non-league teams about the quality of the female referees. Not because they're female but, allegedly, because they're not very good. It has been suggested that if male referees officiated to the same standard, they'd be at a much lower level. Positive discrimination?

Okay, I promise not to be fair to Dick Marshall again; he doesn't deserve it.

My local team, CD Javea, plays in the Valencian Regional Preferente League (step level equivalent to the Conference National) and the standard of refereeing has been nothing short of farcical. At yesterday's home game against Hércules CF "B" - we drew 1-1 - the clown in the purple (?!) dished out ten yellows and two reds in a game that was far from the dirty, violent clash the number of cards suggests! Overall, there have been 304 cautions handed out in 44 games - that's just under 7 a game - and 23 dismissals. It certainly makes for entertaining "guess the number of cards" competitions ...

WS

Did anyone not see the front page of the Southend edition last night?....

Sir Tilly calling for Delancy to end their involvement in the football club..

I feel a petition coming on!!...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Oct. 04 2005,08:39)]Did anyone not see the front page of the Southend edition last night?....

wink.gif
really??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Oct. 04 2005,08:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Oct. 04 2005,08:39)]Did anyone not see the front page of the Southend edition last night?....

wink.gif
really??
Yep front page headline last night...

Tilly wants Delancy to sell their 50% share in the club to Uncle Ron at the price which was agreed upon originally..

Delancy have moved the goalposts and want more money for their stake now, more money which by the looks of it is pricing Ron out of the market.

Unless Ron can get hold of this 50% share we wont be getting our new stadium, plus we will still have people involved in this club, who are not interested in football.

Tilly wants Delancy to sell their stake so him and Ron can move the club forward on and off the pitch..

Delancy out!!.

wow.gif
glare.gif

I think it's time for a bit of fan power...

We need to get Delancy to sell their stake to Ron at an affordable price.

Until this happens we cannot move forward as a club.

Delancy could be holding us back.

It's time to rise up as one and fight this company that appear to be strangling Uncle ron and our beloved club....

We MUST do something.

This is all potentially very serious for us and I'm surprised that when Ron made his statement last week it was swept under the carpet so quickly by fans - I'll give Ron this though, he knows when to put in a bit of bad news, in the middle of a seven game winning streak. Politics...

Back