• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Get behind the club or gtfo.

What is this?! Demonstrations? Protests? Moaning? Anger towards RM? Come on...

The club KNOWS its in a mess, the players may/may not have been paid and at the moment we seem to be in a freefall. The players don't need reminding of this mess on Saturday when they are trying their damndest to get us out of it.

What the club needs is to be led by example. And for me, that isn't holding demonstrations and protests and putting my beloved club further into turmoil; its showing some solidarity; getting behind the team and letting them know we support them and their efforts, despite the hardships they (and as a consequence we) are facing. When hard times face us; sing louder.

In my opinion; get behind the club or gtfo.

In my opinion don't talk down people efforts to get answers or GTFO (GET THE **** OUT)

I'm going to support Orient, this is aload of bollocks

Orient, there marching up the table, and have Barry Hearn for a chairman.

Hurrah and Hazzar for you - i passed my STD tests and a blood one at that, i have degree in plating people's mum's.. so you want to get technical - then let's crack on wet pants...

If you had bothered to read the board, not one person on here has doubted that anyone should support the players.. in fact, 100%| of the board think the opposite.

funny stuff

Orient, there marching up the table, and have Barry Hearn for a chairman.

Storming the league arent they, all of 6 points above us, which seeing as they seem to always be fighting relegation every year is good for them.

Get behind the club - or get the **** out? Yep that's pretty democratic too...

What's wrong bunnykins, day off school tomorrow? Allowed to stay up that wittle bit extra late... awww - mwah x

hahahaha!!!

Just to add to this Mass Debate.... we have all just about had enough of Mr Martin and his antics... we all know what he is all about... will we see him after the stadium is built and he has the Sainsburys money?? Of course we wont.. So if we wish to express our anger towards a man who has recently ruined our club then so be it...

What is this?! Demonstrations? Protests? Moaning? Anger towards RM? Come on...

The club KNOWS its in a mess, the players may/may not have been paid and at the moment we seem to be in a freefall. The players don't need reminding of this mess on Saturday when they are trying their damndest to get us out of it.

What the club needs is to be led by example. And for me, that isn't holding demonstrations and protests and putting my beloved club further into turmoil; its showing some solidarity; getting behind the team and letting them know we support them and their efforts, despite the hardships they (and as a consequence we) are facing. When hard times face us; sing louder.

In my opinion; get behind the club or gtfo.

Completely agree (although woudn't have put it quite so strongly).

There appears to be a section that are almost salivating at the thought that we won't get 3 points today so that they can get together and have a collective shout. Negativity will breed negativity and this will unfortunately seep through to all areas of the club (past experience both here and elsewhere).

The biggest thing the club needs now is togetherness. The last thing its needs is distractions. however, it is a (relatively) free country and people can do what they believe best, however misguided.

Back