• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Get on Bilel Mohsni

£3 at 12/1 for the anytime, and £2 at 33's for the first. £102 up. All because Cricko I think came over in the pub and said he was 33's, so I had to jog round to Will Hill. Couldn't believe I got ID'd in there. I never got ID's when I was 16 going in there, I'm knocking on 24 now...

Betting shop staff are now told to 'Think 21'. You should be flattered!

market has moved somewhat for Mohsni at Barnet!

Southend First Last Anytime 2 Or More Hat-trick
Barry Corr 13/2 13/2 15/8 9/1 40/1
Blair Sturrock 7/1 7/1 2/1 10/1 50/1
Bilel Mohsni 8/1 8/1 11/4 12/1 50/1

That's at Will Hill. Coral still have Mohsni at 20s as of 15 minutes ago.

It was quite funny watching the Barnet odds getting slashed as the goals flew in last night. I got £20 on Mosnhi to score first on Saturday @ 33/1, £10 on anytime @ 12/1 and £2 for the hat-trick @ 250/1. I think three games running is pushing it for even Big Bilel but it's crazy value and that £32 came directly out of the £745 I won last night.

I think Kane Ferdinand or Anthony Grant will be opening the scoring on Saturday, so I'll be backing them..

I was having a scout online last night and as i keep my money in my poker "pocket" on B365 and in the time i was transferring from one pocket to another, the odds were slashed. If it happens again Sat, TFS owes me for finding the best odds! Good old Paddy McGuiness :thumbsup:

Like BB, i was also a little dissapointed when we made it 3-0 as i had the same bet at 165's!

I was on both FGS and anytime and a profit of £120. Money is tight at the moment due to my lack of work, so would have got on alot more but i cant grumble! I also have Cricko's betting slip in my wallet!

:whistling:

Cheers Kev....it sounds like a lot of the Zone members cleaned up last evening.:happy:

Cheers Kev....it sounds like a lot of the Zone members cleaned up last evening.:happy:

Not just Zone members. I for one spread the Word to as many people as would listen yesterday. There's at least one Irishman in my office who has requested that I buy him a 'Moshni' shirt with a fraction of his winnings when I'm home at the weekend!

We should get a total of how much we took from the bookies last night -

I'll start it off

BB - Bet £17, Return £300 - Profit £287 - ZONE TOTAL PROFIT - £287

BB - Bet £17, Return £300 - Profit £287
ESB & Co. = £30 collective bets, Return of £1020 - Profit of £990 - Running Total: £1277

BB - Bet £17, Return £300 - Profit £287 - ZONE TOTAL PROFIT - £287
UL - bet £10, return £235 - profit £225 - ZONE TOTAL PROFIT - £512
ESB & Co. = £30 collective bets, Return of £1020 - ZONE TOTAL PROFIT £1,502

I missed the game and didn't bet on anything :duh: and I feel ill :flu:

Beefy +1 - Bet £50, returns £1,422 - ZONE TOTAL PROFIT £2,976

Last edited:
Are they paying out on a hat trick? I thought Easton scored (Well, I thought Moshni did, but the press say Easton did).

Back