• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Get on Bilel Mohsni

Erm. Not wanting to be the bearer of bad news, but I've just checked my Coral account and there's no record of my bet from yesterday afternoon... Anybody else experiencing the same?

Yes, the bloody Coral site did go down. I got a betting slip with 20/1 but couldn't put money on. By the time I added funds, the odds had dropped to 8/1.

:'(

Yes, the bloody Coral site did go down. I got a betting slip with 20/1 but couldn't put money on. By the time I added funds, the odds had dropped to 8/1.

I got on at about half 7, deposited funds and placed my bets ok. Odds moved shortly afterwards.

Don't worry, you've probably saved yourself a few pounds anyway!

Ah. Crisis averted. I got hold of Coral and they informed me that they have the record of my bet, but it's a technical error that it's not showing in my account.

It could be a rather mental terrace if Bilel does score the first goal!

I got on at about half 7, deposited funds and placed my bets ok. Odds moved shortly afterwards.

Don't worry, you've probably saved yourself a few pounds anyway!

:omg: How much exactly did you put on for the odds to crash like that?:omg:

:hilarious:

So, just to be clear, it's all your fault...?

Yep, if it comes in it's my fault for crashing Corals. If it doesn't, it's my fault for being a Jonah gambler.

I've been married, I'm used to universal blame.

Just put a fiver on each of the following:

McLeod to score first,
Kane Ferdinand to score first
Kane to score last
Closhessey to score first.

Just put a fiver on each of the following:

McLeod to score first,
Kane Ferdinand to score first
Kane to score last
Closhessey to score first.
New signing?

Kane.jpg

Right from what we know so far -

Jimmyshrimp - Profit £147.50
TFS - Profit £450.00
Chadded - Profit £102.00
The General - Profit £114.00
BB - Profit £287.00
ESB + Co. - Profit £990.00
UL - Profit £225.00
Beefy - Profit £1,372.00
Cricko - Profit £66.00
Roxy - Profit £495.00

Zone Total Proft - £4,248.50

Ayrshire was on as well but we don't know how much he won.

you can add me to that list as well, took around £450 profit and had a nice little wager for Saturday as well
33-1 Bilel to score first, 12-1 Bilel anytime and 40-1 Bilel to score two or more.

Well that takes us over the £5k profit, good skills guys and gals. Thanks to Jimmyshrimp for flagging it up, and well done to Bilel. Must have been the most celebrated Southend goal for quite a while :clap:

And to go with it, most of that was from William Hill. I collected my winnings yesterday, and the woman behind the counter said she rang up teice to say you might want to cut the odds, but they didn't listen. That said, Bookies don't mind loosing like this every now and again. I hadn't gone in William Hill for yonks, but I'll probably go back in there next time I'm back, as will many others, and invariably, the Bookie always wins..

Back