• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Get Ready For More Bloodshed

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
Saw this on facebook:

THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL OF MY NON-ISRAELI FRIENDS: in the last 72 hours, more than 70 Kasam and Grad missiles where shot by Hamas organization in to Israel, probably Israel will have to react soon- probably it's gonna get ugly- PROBABLY you'll hear about it for the first time few days later when the biased media in your country will present Israel again as a cruel aggressive country

Then me and many of my friends will go online try to "explain" the reasons for what happened- OR maybe this time you'll all try to be aware to what's going on here from the beginning, and let your friends to know as well- and maybe, just maybe this time we can stop the lies before they even started

Saw this on facebook:

THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL OF MY NON-ISRAELI FRIENDS: in the last 72 hours, more than 70 Kasam and Grad missiles where shot by Hamas organization in to Israel, probably Israel will have to react soon- probably it's gonna get ugly- PROBABLY you'll hear about it for the first time few days later when the biased media in your country will present Israel again as a cruel aggressive country

Then me and many of my friends will go online try to "explain" the reasons for what happened- OR maybe this time you'll all try to be aware to what's going on here from the beginning, and let your friends to know as well- and maybe, just maybe this time we can stop the lies before they even started

A good time to invest in manufacturers of phosporous bombs then? Israel bombing a densely populated city full of trapped people is nothing to get excited about, it's just ****ing tragic really.....

Back