• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Get well soon CC51DAS

Firestorm

Pedant
Howard has been rather unwell recently , having been in an out of Hospital for the past couple of years. I heard on Saturday that he has been very ill after the latest operation with two secondary infections.

I understand he is through the worst , but get well soon Howard, and I look forward to your somewhat incomprehensible ramblings , both on here and in the south upper too.

Get well soon mate, a definite feature of these forums.

He're some virtual grapes do make you feel better.

article-2083718-0785A058000005DC-666_224x302.jpg

Very sorry to hear this. Well remember the game we saw together in Toulouse. (tfc are as bad as ever!) Sorry I haven't been in touch for a while..........get better quickly. Sod the grapes:winking:, what they produce will do you MUCH more good! :smile:

bordeaux-150955_960_720.png

God! someone's already drunk my bottle of wine and left an ad!

Last edited:
Get well soon Howard! Opposition goalkeepers are having things way too easy at the moment without your... intellectual banter.

:winking:

Back