• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Getting tickets

I have found some of these National League clubs easy to purchase tickets from and had no problems

I've completely given up with the ticket system. Having always had a ST I've never really used it before but every time I try and buy anything it keeps saying I've not filled in something or some of my details are incorrect when they're not. Total pile of crap website.

When I got tickets for Kings Lynn via their website, it couldn't of been any easier. If they can do, I don't see why we can't make it easy.
Totally the same. Useless ticketing system completely unfit for purpose. ?

Getting tickets for sporting events is becoming more of a problem for many people. Football grounds and racecourses included. Many venues are now cashless, some provide eticket services that are OK if you have a printer but not everyone has. We have seen already this season good and bad examples of ticketing arrangements even in the National League. It seems that paying cash on the day will soon be a thing of the past. The only exception will be my local Chinese takeaway which is Cash Only!

I went on-line and bought two tickets for Saturday with no problems selecting or paying for them (good value, fiver each). Went into the ticket office next day and a very polite young lady had them waiting for collection. Speak as you find, I reckon, but that was an easy process well executed. I hoped it would be rubbish so I could rant about it, sadly it didn't work out that way.

Tickets for Dover (Home) not available online yet? Game is only 12 days away!

Tickets for Dover (Home) not available online yet? Game is only 12 days away!
And there dates printed on the website for when they would be available are Tuesday 5th October. When i phoned to get a ST complimentary on that day they had no clue as to why not on sale or when they would be available?

I went on-line and bought two tickets for Saturday with no problems selecting or paying for them (good value, fiver each). Went into the ticket office next day and a very polite young lady had them waiting for collection. Speak as you find, I reckon, but that was an easy process well executed. I hoped it would be rubbish so I could rant about it, sadly it didn't work out that way.
Are the tickets a fiver?? I think a little trip out to Roots Hall for the family might be in order. The missus wants to go out to Knowle to see some Deer. Surely a change to Roots Hall will guarantee that we'll see 11 deer in headlights trying to run around the pitch and string a couple of passes together.

Sad thing is i'm not describing Chertsey there

Are the tickets a fiver?? I think a little trip out to Roots Hall for the family might be in order. The missus wants to go out to Knowle to see some Deer. Surely a change to Roots Hall will guarantee that we'll see 11 deer in headlights trying to run around the pitch and string a couple of passes together.

Sad thing is i'm not describing Chertsey there
Only if you are a old git, tenner otherwise.

I'm old in spirt and mannerisims, but not in age. A trip to Knowle it is, Least its within BBC essex radio coverage so i can depress myself and still not be at the Hall.

Tip for ticket office: when you sell a ticket online early on Tuesday for £5 and charge £1 for postage, don't sit on it for 2 days so you have to send it next day signed at a cost of £2.25.

Daggers update.

Around 900 sold.

Approx 300 seated tickets remain. The club have also requested 300 terrace tickets taking our total allocation to approx 1,500.

Got two tickets for daggers and was advised that they are selling well today. Not many left, judging by the pile available.

Last edited:
Back