• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ghost Whisperer

Jam_Man

Life President
I, er I mean a "friend of mine" religously watches Ghost Whisperer and has seen all 40 odd episodes.

Its about a girl who can converse with ghosts and helps them finish their unfinished business so they can cross over. Its nothing like 6th Sense at all because er he was a young boy and she isnt.

Basically the storyline of every one of the 40 odd episodes is she meets the ghost, she finds the family/friend, spends 30 minutes trying to convince the family/friend, they finally believe her, have a chat with the ghost and the ghost finds the light and leaves.

Does anyone else watch it, do they actually think its any good, am I , er my "firend" watching it just because Jennifer Love Hewitt has big ones ?

I, er I mean a "friend of mine" religously watches Ghost Whisperer and has seen all 40 odd episodes.

Its about a girl who can converse with ghosts and helps them finish their unfinished business so they can cross over. Its nothing like 6th Sense at all because er he was a young boy and she isnt.

Basically the storyline of every one of the 40 odd episodes is she meets the ghost, she finds the family/friend, spends 30 minutes trying to convince the family/friend, they finally believe her, have a chat with the ghost and the ghost finds the light and leaves.

Does anyone else watch it, do they actually think its any good, am I , er my "firend" watching it just because Jennifer Love Hewitt has big ones ?

Fecking great show...Fantastic twist at the end of series 1.

Never miss it!!!

Dont you think they have 23 episodes of repetition and then just have a great ending ?

Certainly happened in season 1, and season 2 seems to be the same.

Back