• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chris S

Youth Team
I'll be creating gifs for every Southend goal this season (that get put on Youtube anyway), you'll be able to find them at http://southendgifs.imgur.com/. Enjoy!

If you want to use one of these gifs in your signature, let me know and I'll make you a slightly smaller one.

Latest Goal - McQueen vs Colchester
nuuN9KV.gif

Last edited:
Any chance of these going onto Twitter as well, like a dedicated Southend United goals account.

I'm certain that would generate an awful lot of interest as well.

I'll be creating gifs for every Southend goal this season (that get put on Youtube anyway), you'll be able to find them at http://southendgifs.imgur.com/. Enjoy!

If you want to use one of these gifs in your signature, let me know and I'll make you a slightly smaller one.

Latest Goal - Worrall vs Fleetwood
nlS9FZP.gif

That's really good, question though has it been sped up because it hurts my eyes and maybe a little longer before it goes straight back as it's very quick.

That's really good, question though has it been sped up because it hurts my eyes and maybe a little longer before it goes straight back as it's very quick.

Think it's something to do with the frame-rates, I'll do a bit more tweaking with tonight's goals (hopefully :winking:).

Well it's been a while, but here's the two from Coventry! See the rest here!

M6Ua0sq.gif

vF9XzOA.gif

Think I've sorted the problems with the speed, quality's a lot higher too!

Last edited:

Latest Goal - Mooney vs Coventry
vF9XzOA.gif

excellent idea. I was going to say you must hve lot of time on your hands, and then I remembered how often we score :winking:

On a serious note- really good idea

(ps Coker goal still too fast )

excellent idea. I was going to say you must hve lot of time on your hands, and then I remembered how often we score :winking:

On a serious note- really good idea

(ps Coker goal still too fast )

So fast I keep missing it. Sure you mean Coker?

Latest Goal - Mooney vs Coventry
vF9XzOA.gif

Hi Chris, great work but if people are going to use them in their sigs can you please make them the same size as Ayshire Blues in the post above...at the moment they are to big for our rules on size of sigs.

Thanks, John.

Just realised the Cov GK was about a yard off his line for Mooney's pen. Would of been interesting to see if a re-take would of been ordered had the GK got a stronger hand to it and lifted it over the bar.

Just realised the Cov GK was about a yard off his line for Mooney's pen. Would of been interesting to see if a re-take would of been ordered had the GK got a stronger hand to it and lifted it over the bar.

Thy ere were also players of both sides encroaching. But that goes unpunished these days. I still think a penalty during a match should be treated the same as in a penalty shoot out i.e. all payers out of the way. If the penalty is missed for any reason, re-start with a goal kick.

I like to imagine AB is saying "enough of this bullsh*t" after he scores. seems to lipread that way!:smile:

As much as I enjoyed Coker's goal (and the GIF of it, too, good work Chris), every time I see it I can't help but laugh at the one Scunny fan behind the goal whose immediate reaction is to raise both his middle fingers to... no-one in particular? That guy made my day on the Football League show (or whatever its latest incarnation on Channel 5 is called)

Back