• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gift ideas for the wives birthday.

Is a night away really out of the question? Have you not got a trusted someone who the kids are familiar with who could stay at your house while you take the missus away for her birthday? If not then knowing you're such a good cook then I'd say a wine and dine at home coupled with a nice gift. Is she into these Pandora bracelets? If so then that's your presents sorted for years as you can buy the bracelet and then just add to it each year.

Personally, speaking as one of the female species, I don't think perfume is a cop out. Instead it shows intimate knowledge and thoughtfulness, but that's just my opinion of course.

Charm bracelet isn't a bad shout. The missus has a thomas sabo one

I always find an "experience" based gift goes down well. I got the wife a Zoo Keeper for a day as she likes animals (Shut it). Something that she wouldn't get herself. As she likes Horses does she like Horse racing or just the poncing around type? If the Horse racing maybe a night race in the VIP area with a meal, or as Firestorm mentioned some other equestrian activity.

I always find an "experience" based gift goes down well. I got the wife a Zoo Keeper for a day as she likes animals (Shut it). Something that she wouldn't get herself. As she likes Horses does she like Horse racing or just the poncing around type? If the Horse racing maybe a night race in the VIP area with a meal, or as Firestorm mentioned some other equestrian activity.

Dave, might solve your baby-sitting dilemma.

Alternatively, DoDtS might take the hint if you keep on bumping the thread.

Dave, might solve your baby-sitting dilemma.

Alternatively, DoDtS might take the hint if you keep on bumping the thread.

Or that could be his present to her. What better thing to give than your time.

Back