• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He'll be 74 on Saturday. Remember a birthday card.

Gig's Thursday night (same day as the England/Belgium game).We'll be in France the day after while JB's playing in Madrid.But thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:My wife asked me how old EC was last night and while I knew he was 60+ I had to check his exact age on wiki.

Foo Fighters tonight at the Olympic Stadium. I’ve seen a lot of live music including the Foo’s at the MK Bowl. Different types of bands from pop to heavy metal. But that is by far the best gig I’ve ever been too they were amazing! The atmosphere, the set, the music overall it was outstanding. My throat really hurts though.

Jeff Back at the Jardins de Pedrables.Pleased to report that at 74 (thanks for the info MK) JB's still going strong and will always be a better guitarist than Clapton,IM0.

There was an excellent documentary on BBC4 recently. I didn't know much about his career. If it is on the iplayer it is worth catching up with it. After watching it, I would love to see Jeff Beck.

For any old late 1970'S Mod revivalists , The Chords (minus Billy H and Buddy though *) have announced a Southend date in December , Venue still TBA

* I know that only leaves the Chris Pope

Saw The Waterboys last night at SC's Auditori.4th time I've seen them since they re-formed in 2000 and probably the best gig,heavily featuring material from the new double album. They played for nearly 2 hours.

Saw Chick Corea in a sellout gig with the Akoustic band at the Theàtre du Mer in Sète on Thursday night.Jazz gig of the summer.He's self -produced a new CD with the band and will be on tour in September.Worth catching.

Saw Dee Dee Bridgewater do an excellent soul show at Séte's wonderful Théâtre de la Mer yesterday.Anyone who thinks of her as just a jazz diva should go out and get a copy of her recent Memphis ....Yes I'm Ready CD,Well worth seeing live too.

Last edited:
Back