• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
As suspected Gillingham have requested all of their allocation this means we are now out of the North and back in Block W

Here is a quote on the e-mail I got from the club...

North Bank now all Gillingham will reserve block W for transfer of season and tickets from North.

Dedicated window on the west Stand ticket office for transfer pick up on the day or club ticket office prior

To match day.

Club have tried there best on this but we never anticipated that Gillingham would be flying so high!

well we'll just have to get the whole of the west stand signing and dancing like its the north, drowning out the gillingham numpties

I'm actually pleased about this. Finally some competition for noise. Most of us will be hanging I'm sure but lets try and make this a gooden.

As suspected Gillingham have requested all of their allocation this means we are now out of the North and back in Block W

Here is a quote on the e-mail I got from the club...

North Bank now all Gillingham will reserve block W for transfer of season and tickets from North.

Dedicated window on the west Stand ticket office for transfer pick up on the day or club ticket office prior

To match day.

Club have tried there best on this but we never anticipated that Gillingham would be flying so high!

Scott, does that mean that they are actually issuing tickets for block W to NB STH's or is W just going to be left unreserved as usual.
Just asking as I have already transferred from NB and have got West Stand tickets as per the club's earlier letter but was given them elsewhere as they weren't able to give me W, as usual, and don't want to turn up thinking I can just walk across as normal and find W is full of people with W tickets. If they're going to allocate W then I'll go and get mine changed.....

On the other hand might just sit where I've been put and moan about 'the b***** drum' :winking:

Scott, does that mean that they are actually issuing tickets for block W to NB STH's or is W just going to be left unreserved as usual.
Just asking as I have already transferred from NB and have got West Stand tickets as per the club's earlier letter but was given them elsewhere as they weren't able to give me W, as usual, and don't want to turn up thinking I can just walk across as normal and find W is full of people with W tickets. If they're going to allocate W then I'll go and get mine changed.....

On the other hand might just sit where I've been put and moan about 'the b***** drum' :winking:

W block will not be sold so people in north can use it but your entitled to transfer your ticket to anywhere so if you would like to go sit in the south upper in an unsold seat then crack on!

Thought its am unwritten rule or way of things that if your a singer and the north is shut we just go back to our old haunt in west stand W block

Cheers, Scott, just wanted to make sure I'd read it correctly.

I shall, of course, accept your kind invite to join you in W Block for the frivolities when we welcome our friendly visitors from the delightful country town of Gillingham from the fine Garden of England. :tease::whistling:

Back