• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Hi All,

One of the local away games. I noticed the details for this game on the web today and am keen to go. I was surprised at only offering an initial 500 tickets for away fans. Do they still use the temporary stand, and if so how many does that house, because surely there wouldn't be segregation in the temporary stand?

Anyhow, are you looking to go to this one? With many fans now going to away games and Geoffrey Boycotting the home games I would have thought this was ideal for many, just a shame about the Tuesday night in my opinion.

I want to go and kind of presumed we would take more than 500, what are your thoughts? Where do they allocate extra tickets should we take up 500.

Thanks.

They will offer the upper level of the stand and then extend to the lower if necessary (or vice versa) I expect. I hope to go, always worth a laugh at their "adapted" musical offerings.

I like this trip, we are due a win there BIG TIME.

Luckily I class as a young person, but those of you that are ''adults''. £23.00 on the night is outrageous!

Gillingham is a right dump. I had a wander through the town centre last year ahead of the league game - so much Lonsdale around it was untrue and I had to have two showers that night because I felt so dirty. £23 is an absolute ****ing disgrace for League Two football as well in that awful stand.

I'll probably drive to it though as it's pretty local.

fortunately i am working so wont be going. horrible place to go although maybe it will look slightly better in the dark.

i refuse to pay £23 to sit in a temporary stand with no roof. when home fans probably get in cheaper and sit in a proper stand with a roof. IMO the price should be about £10.

Back