• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maldon Shrimper

First XI⭐
Understand from Gills Forum that they have sold 900 tickets for the New years game at Roots Hall.

What do we think the crowd will be?

Lets fill the Hall with massive Blues support and get the Blues back to winnnig ways.

My guess 8500

UTB

I think it'll be under 8k, I'm going for 7,760, not convinced about 900 from them either - 750.

They should be bringing 1500-2000 given their position and the distance, they can even travel by boat FFS. Only 900 is poor. Hope we can top 8000............I'm arriving by time travel so we can still win at Burton.

They should be bringing 1500-2000 given their position and the distance, they can even travel by boat FFS. Only 900 is poor. Hope we can top 8000............I'm arriving by time travel so we can still win at Burton.

A lot will pull out with New Years day hangovers especially with it being a 1pm kick off so i reckon about 1,000.

What's going on regarding the north bank? do they only get half of the north bank? or will we be moved back into the west stand?

all the north bank is for away fans because when there is more than 1026 away fans the whole stand has to be for away fans

all the north bank is for away fans because when there is more than 1026 away fans the whole stand has to be for away fans

i thought it was 927 , but if they dont sell as many as that, it seems to me that we should be allowed in weather or not if they ask for their full allocation.

i thought it was 927 , but if they dont sell as many as that, it seems to me that we should be allowed in weather or not if they ask for their full allocation.
They might not of sold over 927 tickets , but there might be over that amount when pay on the day fans turn up

Have the club actually said anything about the North Bank? I thought they had but can't see anything. Would love to be in there for this one but understand if the Gills are taking it over.

Phew, this means the blues voice will be back in the west stand? Because my mate got tickets in the west stand and I was worried I was going to be sat in silence. Hopefully means we could get the west stand going!

Phew, this means the blues voice will be back in the west stand? Because my mate got tickets in the west stand and I was worried I was going to be sat in silence. Hopefully means we could get the west stand going!
You can still walk round to the north bank if you have west stand tickets if the north is open?

There will only be 6800 odd as this is league two and our fans are fickle and have been since ron went on the turn and tilly was sacked.

Too many fans would rather see the club go to the wall than support the excellent side we are currently putting out as a strange homage to tilly or more likely an up yours to ronald.

Also people are skint and £21 to watch league two is a disgrace.

Back