• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What, the one that signed Cox, Ferdinand, Turner and Kightly?

The manager could have been Donald Duck as long as the four players were still being paid decent money.

This season,
Cox has looked ropey
Ferdy looks finished yet still has 2 years remaining
Turner hmmm what can I say
Kights is decent no question....3 year deal at his age may come back and haunt us.

What, the one that signed Cox, Ferdinand, Turner and Kightly?

Cox looks so short of fitness/form at moment
Turner...lol
Kightly excellent...very expensive but excellent
Anton superb last season.....but this season thus far not so good.
My actual point is the cost of these four and the effect this cost has on rest of squad in terms of depth and quality as I said tonights line up will reflect this

Just treat this as a friendly, throw in 5-6 fringe or younger players who will benefit from this as if we need them for league fixtures they will have learnt some things along the way and prepare them for the next step up, we don't have to win all our games in this group to progress either:thumbsup:

Would go for;

Smith
Hendrie-Matsuzaka-White-Kyprianou
Cotton-Leonard-Bridge-McLaughlin
Robinson-Ba

Something like that

We treated Newport as a friendly and made loads of changes, it started a rot in the team that lasted until the following Saturday at Rotherham.

Dont make the same mistakes twice please!

I see they have that bloody Eaves on the bench incase needed.

Looking at both teams strong line up, both teams seem to be taking this a little seriously, than in previous years.

Of all the changes, I surprised Ted Smith Kyprionou & jack Bridge didn't start.

I see they have that bloody Eaves on the bench incase needed.

Looking at both teams strong line up, both teams seem to be taking this a little seriously, than in previous years.

Of all the changes, I surprised Ted Smith Kyprionou & jack Bridge didn't start.

Ted and Oxley have both been letting in the goals in their last few games, but at least Oxley has made some great saves to keep the score down. Most fast hard shots in the penalty area seem to be flying past Ted into the net.

Back