• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Gillingham v Southend United

Really depressing to see how weak our squad looks when you look at the bench and struggle to see a game changer if we go behind.
Just hope the starting 11 are up for it from the whistle and actually give 100% effort after Ron's talk with them ....We really need some points on the board before that gap at the bottom becomes any larger

Really depressing to see how weak our squad looks when you look at the bench and struggle to see a game changer if we go behind.
Just hope the starting 11 are up for it from the whistle and actually give 100% effort after Ron's talk with them ....We really need some points on the board before that gap at the bottom becomes any larger

Think we're likely to see one of (if not both) Hyam or Dieng come on at some point.

It would be mighty sweet to stick one on that fat git Evans today. I’m not holding my breath though! C’mon Humphrys have one of your good games, Macca too. We’re probably a better team and that’s what’s so damn annoying about this **** form!! :Scared:

I'm expecting nothing until the new manager comes in.

Then it's a 10 matching winning streak!

Back