• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
What do we reckon... same team?

Maybe one of the crocked strikers to make the bench.

Kalala to continue his comeback :happy:

1,000 Shrimpers to make the trip and a 2-1 win for us

Assombashrimpa and Tomlin to score

oh, and... we're gonna get spanked :'(

Kalala played on Saturday, dont you follow the reports?!

I dont think we have enough fit options than to play the same team do we?

Well we're on a good run, but Gillingham also look like they've assembled a good team.

I think we will lose, but am hoping we will draw or sneak a win.

If we do win, I predict we will not lose a game again all season, including in the FA cup, where we will stuff Arsenal 4-0 in the final.

It could happen.

Well we're on a good run, but Gillingham also look like they've assembled a good team.

I think we will lose, but am hoping we will draw or sneak a win.

If we do win, I predict we will not lose a game again all season, including in the FA cup, where we will stuff Arsenal 4-0 in the final.

It could happen.
Arsenal won't make the final - they will go out in the 3rd round to Stalybridge Celtic. Other than that everything seems plausible.

What do we reckon... same team?

Maybe one of the crocked strikers to make the bench.

Kalala to continue his comeback :happy:

1,000 Shrimpers to make the trip and a 2-1 win for us

Assombashrimpa and Tomlin to score

oh, and... we're gonna get spanked :'(

1000 making the trip hahaha our fans put the facility's before their support! 500 max

Smith
Clohessy - Phillips - Cresswell - Barker
Tomlin - Hurst - Spicer - Timlin - Martin
Assombalonga

Subs: Bentley - Coughlan - Straker - Woodyard - Benyon - Njie - Leonard/Prosser/someone that's not injured so most likely no one.

Same as second half against Cheltenham with Assombalonga and Cressy with the goals.

Same team. Assombstayedforlonga and have a feeling either Cressy or Tomlin will score and Barrett for gills. 2-1 Southend

corr to make bench ?? , he wasn't listed as "injured" ... also Eastwood , Leonard and Prosser are down as "doubts" :unsure: hate that word , is it another way of saying they wont play or by dictionary definition meaning there is a very slight chance they could play . if so , that surely means Eastwood is nearly back ??:unsure: ... right ?

This has goals written all over it. They've scored 8 in three home matches, we've scored 6 in three away matches.............
...................................................................0-0?

I'd take a draw all day. But why can't we go there and grab another win? Can't see any reason myself.

Would take a 0-0 but I'm going for a 3-0 win Tomlin, Assambolongarama and Fridge (Creswell).

We owe them for that season where we lost about 58,000 times in one season.

Good shout. And I'd take it before kick-off.

Yes. I hate to be unadventurous but I would settle for a 0-0 as well.

Same team - start with 4-4-2 and switch back to 4-5-1 if required.

And then we will have played 7 .......... so time to start looking at the league table and see where we are.

Back