• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is the away end really that bad? I've never been and by the sounds of it never want too, it sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

I'm gutted to be missing this one. Last two times I've been it's been ****ing with rain, I would jump at the chance to go in August for that reason alone.

Our last two games there have been proper muggings as well, that goal in the wind and then the worst ref performance I have ever seen in my life

DO NOT WEAR DECENT CLOTHES.

Nah, always wear yer best clobber to the match, 'specially when you're travelling over the water to those slags in Kent. I will be head to toe in Stone Island and CP Company as usual. If you avoid colours the OB will never spot you as a hooligan. Keep it real.

Nah, always wear yer best clobber to the match, 'specially when you're travelling over the water to those slags in Kent. I will be head to toe in Stone Island and CP Company as usual. If you avoid colours the OB will never spot you as a hooligan. Keep it real.
If you want to put the s--t up the Gillingham OB wear a white butchers coat :winking: .

I bought a student ticket the other day, but I lost my student card drunk the other day. Never been Gillingham away before, anybody know if they're strict on checking student ID?

I absolutely hate going to that cesspit but I have decides to go this time. Plenty of people will not return until that scaffolded monstrosity has been taken down.

That said we should still have around 1300-1500 in medway.
950 sold in advance so far. Can't see us taking 1,500 maybe something like 1,200
Well down on last season's 1,850.
Hopefully we will take more to Charlton in a few weeks time.
I wonder how many will go Tuesday 250 maybe?

Don't think we have any more injuries this week so will be the same team. Gillingham is not the place to give Yearwood a league start but will probably start on Tuesday. Lets hope its McG that has a good game/scores against his old team rather than O'Neil.

Regarding O'Neill, would anyone have preferred to keep him and would he have done a better job than Demi?
Always felt there was a good player there that didn't play that much.

I agree ,Demi 's ok going forward but can't defend ,I said same PB & he replied ' he's a lovely lad ,what

Regarding O'Neill, would anyone have preferred to keep him and would he have done a better job than Demi?
Always felt there was a good player there that didn't play that much.

No because Demi is a much better player, despite the latest zone myth that he can't defend.

Someone on here slated him for not diving in with a tackle quick enough. Jockeying and waiting your moment is good defending and with Demi being very light on his feet and able to adjust quickly is the absolutely the right way for him to defend. So what if the oppositions wide player has six touches if there is no end product then Demi has won that little battle.

The other popular thing to do on here is to watch highlights and decide Demi was absent so it must be his fault, like Rotherham's second goal the other week. If he is up the pitch giving a good option then someone else loses the ball cheaply and we haven't covered the right side, then I don't see how you can blame him.

Rigsby, Do forgive me but I have no idea who you are, other than a regular poster, but having read your posts on subjects that interest me, It appears I agree on lots of your views!. This one is a good example of technical know how.

Back