• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gillingham

Can't see shrek in those phot's though.
biggrin.gif

Im the one biting my nails in the bottom right of the photo in the "some of the travelling supporters"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 02 2005,13:13)]yup, me on the phone standing next to a yawning W4

can also see Dangle and Toddy
Yawning? I reckon that's me just about to embark on an..."EI EI EI EI EI-EI-O...."
wink.gif

Good pics though Southender, well played
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southender @ Oct. 01 2005,21:17)]i had a pretty crap seat a couple of rows behind a harry potter look-a-like
laugh.gif

I can see Welham bellowing in one, and Leeboy nattering to someone (probably Napster, telling him how good the corporate hospitality was...)

laugh.gif

2005_1001gillsvsufc0325.JPG

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Oct. 03 2005,10:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 03 2005,10:17)](probably Napster, telling him how good the corporate hospitality was...)
it was good.
Really? I hadn't heard. Pray tell more Mr Napper.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 03 2005,10:17)]I can see Welham bellowing in one, and Leeboy nattering to someone (probably Napster, telling him how good the corporate hospitality was...)
i dont know about that it was probably leeboy phoning random people telling them he's been on essex fm again - yawn

poor mans claim to fame

get your name on the back of the programme
smile.gif

thats something worth talking about
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 03 2005,10:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southender @ Oct. 01 2005,21:17)]i had a pretty crap seat a couple of rows behind a harry potter look-a-like
laugh.gif

I can see Welham bellowing in one, and Leeboy nattering to someone (probably Napster, telling him how good the corporate hospitality was...)

laugh.gif

2005_1001gillsvsufc0325.JPG
I am in this picture with my old man.

He is a blad chap in Southend shirt and I am in a grey jumper letting out a massive yawn !!!!!

Back