• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gills down to the bare bones

3 wins out of 4 games with this team will be right up there with the greatest football miracles ever. We never give up hope, but with 1 win since December, it's a big ask.

Very good news I'm sure they will enjoy Leeds, Norwich and Sarfhumpton even more now!

We still have to bang them in though!

It gives me a tad more belief and hope!

Very good news I'm sure they will enjoy Leeds, Norwich and Sarfhumpton even more now!

We still have to bang them in though!

It gives me a tad more belief and hope!

Crikey thats some run in, with an away game at Wycombe at the end!

That loss to Gillingham could really come back to haunt us if they finish a couple of points above us.

Crikey thats some run in, with an away game at Wycombe at the end!

That loss to Gillingham could really come back to haunt us if they finish a couple of points above us.

It's not the loss at Gillingham that will cost us, it's the fact we've only won ONE game in 2010 that will cost us!

To be honest, I couldn't give a monkey's who comes down with us, and Gillingham being down to the bare bones is irrelevant, as even if we got enough points to finish above them, we'd still have to find another team to finish above, and to achieve that, we need to win our next 3, and almost certainly require a point at Southampton..... I don't honestly see us winning ANY of our remaining games... including Stockport!

It's not the loss at Gillingham that will cost us, it's the fact we've only won ONE game in 2010 that will cost us!

To be honest, I couldn't give a monkey's who comes down with us, and Gillingham being down to the bare bones is irrelevant, as even if we got enough points to finish above them, we'd still have to find another team to finish above, and to achieve that, we need to win our next 3, and almost certainly require a point at Southampton..... I don't honestly see us winning ANY of our remaining games... including Stockport!

I expect its being so cheerful that keeps you going.:)

Well personally I'm confident.....I'm confident we can make a push for promotion from League Two next season.

:clap:

Back