• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ginger's to become extinct

Durera

Director
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Seriously&#33; Not a joke&#33;&#33; According to scientists, ginger hair will fade out due to more racially mixed relations... Apparently blondes will be going the same way, but at a much slower rate...

So, MF, you have even more in common with a Dodo.</span>

LOL&#33;

Great so us dark haired people will rule the world&#33;&#33;&#33;
tounge.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

PHEW&#33;

Good thing I changed the colour of my hair recently from red/ginger to a lovly(
rock.gif
) bright purple&#33;&#33;&#33;
tounge.gif

Anyone know how long my hair colour group has to last?&#33;