• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Girls wearing football shirts.....?!

dashman

Dash De Shrimper
No gender war here, so please do not start one.

Sorry background first; My kids are following fans (STH's) of Southend as am I. There mother is fine with it, we are responsible parents whom address certain issues that a child may enquire about hopefully before anything arises (usually the swearing at matches).

Son (nearly 13) ok with it all and wants the new shirt as do my twin daughters (8 tomorrow, already have white & red tops) etc. Mother in law & sister in law ask what should they get the girls for their birthday, their mother says Wii fit etc & I said they all like the new Southend strip etc. Well my sister in law won't buy the girls a football top but will buy it for my son, then I find out that the mother in law (lives in Ireland) has previously asked that the girls take OFF their Southend shirts when they wear them.

Is everything equal here?! Girls MUST wear pink?! :unsure:

Surely this isn't as immature as that?! :stunned:

Am I wrong because my kids like to follow SUFC?!

Needless to say this seem's petty & YES I don't understand it at all. That said it won't change much for me, other than an divorce!

(Dumfounded) Dash

My daughter wears her SUFC shirt and why not......worse things they could be doing than wearing a football shirt!

Do you need - 33-1800-dial an inlaw hitman?

With you Dash, it's very, very bizarre.

If I ever have a daughter she will wear nothing BUT a Southend replica shirt, even on her wedding day :D

Nothing wrong with it mate IMO. My missus borrows mine from time to time and she looks great in it. At the end of the day, who cares what they think? If your kids want one - then thats the most important thing

Irish_Shrimper;715058[B said:
]Nothing wrong with it mate IMO. My missus borrows mine from time to time and she looks great in it. At the end of the da[/B]y, who cares what they think? If your kids want one - then thats the most important thing

She looks better out of it Ant ..;)

Nothing wrong with it mate IMO. My missus borrows mine from time to time and she looks great in it. At the end of the day, who cares what they think? If your kids want one - then thats the most important thing

I shudder to think what you borrow of hers.....:D

women shouldn't be at football..

As many will know, my two daughters wear their SUFC shirts whenever they can. In fact at one time, I though that Melissa had had hers tattooed on!!

No problem with girls wearing football shirts even though my wife is very anti football. In fact many guys find women in football shirts quite alluring....

As many will know, my two daughters wear their SUFC shirts whenever they can. In fact at one time, I though that Melissa had had hers tattooed on!!

No problem with girls wearing football shirts even though my wife is very anti football. In fact many guys find women in football shirts quite alluring....

That said, is there a joke about how J's parents met!?!

LOL - sry J! Hey look at it like this, I could get banned mate!!??

Dash

Please join all those infamous zoners in giving me the usual red rep!

No matter, no worries and people do mistake me for someone that cares as well lol!

Dash

Dash - I wouldn't stand for it mate, equal rights for all kids. Besides which, I know she's not a kid but who's to say this lady doesn't look so bad in her version of sports top?

john-vargas-body-painting.png

Back