• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Give your 3 reasons...

sufc_tom

Striker
why it would be even more great if we beat donny...

1. The abuse I'll get from work if we don't win;
  2. The abuse I'll get from college if we don't win;
  3. The abuse I'll get from the Leeds supporting scum/teacher if we don't get through and they do.
Now add yours.. good or bad

1. Because we will get to play at wembley
2. Because SUFC wii have a sudden influx of supporters
3. because people at work will stop taking the rise out of me for not supporting a "proper" team. By that I assume they mean a prem club

1. Because we will get to play at wembley
2. Because SUFC wii have a sudden influx of supporters
3. because people at work will stop taking the rise out of me for not supporting a "proper" team. By that I assume they mean a prem club

I bet those f@ckers mock the Osmonds too. Rise above them.

Bad: Dave staying at my house if we get to Wembley.
Good: Senga staying at my house if we get to Wembley.

It will p!ss off all the Wet Spammers in the office
I get to have a day out at Wembley with my two brothers & my Dad!
Promotion to the CCC

Last edited:
1) my boss supports donny and will be in their stand....Monday morning is going to be fun :-)

2) the bloke who sits next to me supports Leeds....want to beat them at wembley

3) wanna go to wembley!

a) I work for a Legue One club and I dont want to play them next season
b) I work with a dirty Leeds fan who reckons they are a big club and deserve it by some sort of in bred yorkshire birth right
c) if we win two games i have a great chance of winning a certain predictions league!

1) My last Southend game before emigrating will be at Wembley.
2) They show Championship games on the telly in Oz, so I'll get to see them play on the box if we go up.
3) The Barry Harris VIP Fun Bus will be rocking down the motorway home afterwards.

1) So I can be the happiest man in Sydney
2) So next season I can watch games live in Sydney
3) People in Sydney bars who wonder why i support a team called 'Southerland' in England can finally see for themselves.

1, Having that feeling of travelling 4 hours and then beating them in their own back yard to go to wembley
2, A big day out at wembley
3, Seeing this club where it belongs in the top 2 tiers of english soccer

1) Several hundred thousand more little pound coins to put towards the purchase of Gareth Barry

2) I'm watching the game with 2 very patronising Leeds fans...

3) If we don't get to Wembley, I'm going to have to go visit my girlfriends family instead. Again.

1. I don't know how I'll cope with the long drive home on my own if we don't win.
2. I can sing Que sera sera as loud as I can while driving home and no-one else will be in the car to hear my atrocious singing voice.
3. I can wake my landlord (Leeds fan) up when I get home after making it to Wembley and take the pee if his side haven't!

1. An all day bender in London to see us play at Wembley
2. Beer
3. More Beer

Just the chance to play at Wembley is enough for me.

Im more excited about that than the thought of being promoted to be honest.

1. I haven't been to Donny's stadium yet, so I can go next year.
2. Uxbridge will be happy with life again after inordinate amount of work I've just dumped on him
3. We won't need the six points as we'll be relegated by at least 10.

Back