• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Moridin

Back from the Dead
As a very laid back kind of chap, it does take quite a lot to rile me, but today has been one of those days… :punch:

After five long months of signing on, I landed myself a job as a Rent Officer for a Housing Association, not ideal, but better than scabbing pints from my friends :)

I attended County Court today to attempt and evict a tenant that had over £4 grand of rent arrears. Bearing in mind that she pays about £70 a week for a brand new (ish) 4 bed detached house; that’s a lot of weeks of unpaid rent. About 57. As in over a year.

Turns out after a little bit of research, predicting that she would be a bit sneaky, she has been on full Housing Benefit for 7 months, which has been paid directly to her….

Confronting her with this during the meeting with her solicitor before we go into the Chambers, she shouts something along the line of:

‘Yeah, I’ve had the ****in moneh, it’s all spent on a plasma, iphone, xbox, and clothes and ****.

You can’t ****in touch me you mug, you work all day and I just take it, ha! What’s the Judge gonna do, I’m on full benefit, I’ve got kids, I aint gonna loose my house, I’ll just have to pay it back at £3.25 a week. You can’t touch me son’

After resisting the urge to smack the cow in the chops, I turned in a Mildenhall save against Chelsea esque performance and the Judge gave the Association immediate possession.

I’m quite looking forward to attending with the Bailiffs and throwing her out.

Question is why do I feel incredibly guilty about taking away those three kids home? They’re not responsible for their mothers actions…..

As a very laid back kind of chap, it does take quite a lot to rile me, but today has been one of those days… :punch:

After five long months of signing on, I landed myself a job as a Rent Officer for a Housing Association, not ideal, but better than scabbing pints from my friends :)

I attended County Court today to attempt and evict a tenant that had over £4 grand of rent arrears. Bearing in mind that she pays about £70 a week for a brand new (ish) 4 bed detached house; that’s a lot of weeks of unpaid rent. About 57. As in over a year.

Turns out after a little bit of research, predicting that she would be a bit sneaky, she has been on full Housing Benefit for 7 months, which has been paid directly to her….

Confronting her with this during the meeting with her solicitor before we go into the Chambers, she shouts something along the line of:

‘Yeah, I’ve had the ****in moneh, it’s all spent on a plasma, iphone, xbox, and clothes and ****.

You can’t ****in touch me you mug, you work all day and I just take it, ha! What’s the Judge gonna do, I’m on full benefit, I’ve got kids, I aint gonna loose my house, I’ll just have to pay it back at £3.25 a week. You can’t touch me son’

After resisting the urge to smack the cow in the chops, I turned in a Mildenhall save against Chelsea esque performance and the Judge gave the Association immediate possession.

I’m quite looking forward to attending with the Bailiffs and throwing her out.

Question is why do I feel incredibly guilty about taking away those three kids home? They’re not responsible for their mothers actions…..

no, but if you'd let her get away with it there would be 3 adults just like her in the future

It's your job, you have to do it!
Who knows a new family with 3 kids might move in and you would have brought more happiness to them!

She is scum of the highest order so take pleasure in seeing her face when she is evicted. Shouldn't be allowed to raise kids as they will only be brought up along the lines of her mothers principles and contribute nothing to society.

Good work, i'd say. Too many scabby little cants about doing FA so top work. Have green!

Back