• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014

First medals of the Games. Women's Triathalon

GOLD Stimpson (Eng)
SILVER Sweetland (Can)
BRONZE Holland (Eng)

Bring on the Brownlee's!

Jason Kenny loses to NZ's Dawkins in Men's Sprint and will have to go through the repachage

The brothers are already on their bikes. There's 4 in the lead group, and they're 2 of them!

Long way to go yet though.

"Poor old Bob Gabourel of Belize just couldn't handle it. Despite doing breaststroke halfway through the second 750m of the swim he got on an official's jet ski and said 'that's enough' and was taken to shore.

Oh dear. Doesn't help the poor-mans Olympics tag now does it?

Drastic™;1648064 said:
At least he got represent his country, good lad for having a go I say.

Sounds to me that he probably got carried away with the occasion and tried to go with people that were too fast for him. If that is the case then the experience will be great for him. He'll learn to race his own race.

Whether I'm correct or not, I agree with you. The guy made it to an amazing international event. I bet he'll be kicking himself now though.

Gold for England and Silver for Scotland in the Women's Para Cycling Tandem. :thumbsup:

Silver for England, Australia with a GR. Still another medal in the bag for Wiggins.

Another Silver this time for the cycling Men's Team Sprint, NZ men look unstoppable in the sprint races.

Back