• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Glastonbury

czabby

With the family by pyramid stage on saturday afternoon seeing craig david for my daughter , run the jewels and katy perry(for me!) and we are sure we spotted a large southend flag near to the front...anyone own up to this and for anyone else who went what was your experience like..have to say third time but first time with kids and was wonderful

With the family by pyramid stage on saturday afternoon seeing craig david for my daughter , run the jewels and katy perry(for me!) and we are sure we spotted a large southend flag near to the front...anyone own up to this and for anyone else who went what was your experience like..have to say third time but first time with kids and was wonderful

Was it Ron Martin?

Did it say Aberdeen Shrimper across it?

Local boys Nothing But Thieves were there on Friday I believe, Radio 1 have been praising them to the skies.

Local boys Nothing But Thieves were there on Friday I believe, Radio 1 have been praising them to the skies.

Nothing but thieves conjures up a very negative image of South East Essex.

Surely Nothing but quality used auto salesmen would be more appropriate.

Watched quite a bit over the weekend, highlights include:

Anderson.Paak
Run the Jewels
Ride
Chic
Radiohead
The XX
Lorde
Wiley
Stormzy

I thought Nothing but Thieves were pretty good but not mad on their LP. Apparently Solange was amazing but didn't let her set be filmed.

Anderson.Paak
Run the Jewels
Ride
Chic
Radiohead
The XX
Lorde
Wiley
Stormzy

I thought Nothing but Thieves were pretty good but not mad on their LP. Apparently Solange was amazing but didn't let her set be filmed.

Thought Radiohead was quite good. Chic was excellent. Still want to see highlights of Barry Gibb and Thundercat. John Peel stage was excellent. Oh and Ed Sheeran, despite not being a fan, was incredible.

Cinematic Orchestra was decent as well.

Anderson.Paak
Run the Jewels
Ride
Chic
Radiohead
The XX
Lorde
Wiley
Stormzy

Thought Radiohead was quite good. Chic was excellent. Still want to see highlights of Barry Gibb and Thundercat. John Peel stage was excellent. Oh and Ed Sheeran, despite not being a fan, was incredible.

Cinematic Orchestra was decent as well.

Didn't Kris Kristofferson make the highlights? He was wonderful here in Barna on Monday night.

having only just recovered from a monumental Glasto, Friday highlights for me were George Ezra, Clean Bandit & Dizzee Rascal rocked the West Holts. Saturday was all about Liam Gallagher and the Foo's who were outstanding. Sunday is pryamid plonk day....Chic were the surprise act for me, never heard of them but played the crowd brilliantly and ended up knowing pretty much every song they played.

Ed Sheeran nice act and all that but boring and pretty poor choice for the final headline slot, was probably much better sat at home on the sofa as opposed to stood in the field waiting for it to liven up!

new.jpg

Didn't watch loads but thought Chic and Foo Fighters were first class.

I still don't quite get Radiohead. I've seen them live, I have several of their albums and I still only like them rather than love them. There seemed to be a lot of daisy chaining on Twitter over their performance but I was pretty neutral towards it.

Didn't watch loads but thought Chic and Foo Fighters were first class.

I still don't quite get Radiohead. I've seen them live, I have several of their albums and I still only like them rather than love them. There seemed to be a lot of daisy chaining on Twitter over their performance but I was pretty neutral towards it.

Never criticise them on The Guardian CIF....the anger! #HolyCows

Yeah, you have to be careful But **** it, here I go...

I prefer The Bends to OK Computer.

Lol, never criticise them post OK Computer! You may as well burn down a one-legged Syrian lesbian black vegetarian donkey sanctuary.

having only just recovered from a monumental Glasto, Friday highlights for me were George Ezra, Clean Bandit & Dizzee Rascal rocked the West Holts. Saturday was all about Liam Gallagher and the Foo's who were outstanding. Sunday is pryamid plonk day....Chic were the surprise act for me, never heard of them but played the crowd brilliantly and ended up knowing pretty much every song they played.

Ed Sheeran nice act and all that but boring and pretty poor choice for the final headline slot, was probably much better sat at home on the sofa as opposed to stood in the field waiting for it to liven up!

View attachment 4788

So how was Kris Kristofferson for you?:winking:

Back