• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Glen Kamara

Just seen that Cardiff are interested in him. Wow, I bet there weren't many that thought he would get to that level.

He had talent he just didn’t get the chances with us.

He had talent he just didn’t get the chances with us.

He did. He just wasn't developed enough to be picked over a player known as Lenny.

Dru is unusually young to play in that position, in the modern game. Like a good target man/number 9, it takes time to develop your game in that position

Just seen that Cardiff are interested in him. Wow, I bet there weren't many that thought he would get to that level.

I thought he had real quality when he was with us. I think that the level was too low for him. You could see he wanted to do things but didn't have the right players around him

I thought he had real quality when he was with us. I think that the level was too low for him. You could see he wanted to do things but didn't have the right players around him

I totally agree, I always felt he had quality, as did Luke Amos. It just makes me laugh because so many fans write players off, even though they are young and still learning. Cauley Woodrow being another example.

I totally agree, I always felt he had quality, as did Luke Amos. It just makes me laugh because so many fans write players off, even though they are young and still learning. Cauley Woodrow being another example.

Yes players like Eaves, Kieffer Moore, Lee Angol at Shrewsbury or even Ollie Palmer will have all been dismissed in their early days, by some fans as useless big lumps.

Not realising that you have to learn your trade to be a good target man......Even the likes of Teddy Sheringham come up the long way but turned out to be excellent at his job even at England level.

Looks like he's heading to Rangers now. Great move for him. Working with Gerrard and now Defoe.

Signed for Rangers on a 4 year deal.

Highly praised by Steven Gerrard after Rangers beat Kilmarnock 5-0 in the Scottish Cup.

Just scored for Rangers in the 4th minute. His first for the club.

From what I remember he had a really good debut against Col U and another really strong performance (Barnsley away?) but apart from that he didn't really do much.

In fairness under PB we did have a really strong central midfield for the majority so it was always hard for someone to try and force their way in, especially a loanee. Fair play to him

Remember after a sponsors evening I ended up playing blackjack next to him. Was quite a funny guy, the dealer was Italian and kept saying before every hand "England vs Italy", when Glen said "I'm not England I'm Finland" the dealer wasn't having any of it haha.

Good to see he's making his mark up there.

Being linked with a move to Brighton.

Back