• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpergonzo

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver⭐
Staff member
Someone said that Glen Rea was at the game on Saturday, I wonder if there is a chance of him rejoining us when the loan window re-opens?

Obviously we're a defender down since Prosser left, and Rea gives the advantage of also being able to play in the DM role too and he obviously knows the club and the squad so would fit in nicely.

I thought he had joined Luton due to the Nathan Jones connection, but apparently that was only a rumour and he's still at Brighton who are ready to ship him out on loan again.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Brighton played Friday night so probably just had a free Saturday to come and see some pals

Someone said that Glen Rea was at the game on Saturday, I wonder if there is a chance of him rejoining us when the loan window re-opens?

Obviously we're a defender down since Prosser left, and Rea gives the advantage of also being able to play in the DM role too and he obviously knows the club and the squad so would fit in nicely.

I thought he had joined Luton due to the Nathan Jones connection, but apparently that was only a rumour and he's still at Brighton who are ready to ship him out on loan again.

Let's hope not.

If he doesn't cost anything then why not? he is very good cover AND it is only time before one, or two of the CBs pick up an injury or suspension.
Same, more so, for next season too.
He is a young lad who will only get better.

To be fair to the lad, when ever i saw him, I thought he put in a decent solid performance, considering his age & limited match experience, and I personally wouldnt mind if he came back to the club for another stint. I wouldnt imagine he would get to many more performances than he did previously though, giving our current set up without injuries.

Suffered a serious injury, then went on loan to Cheltenham second half of this season to gain minutes as part of his rehabilitation.

Back