• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Glenn Tamplin puts Billericay up for sale

OMG laughing stock or what, his love for the club ain't that great then is it, now the club could be in all sorts of financial trouble in the months to follow.

Wonder if he’s trying to get D&R at a cut price now they’re struggling after he failed to get them the first time.

Wonder if he’s trying to get D&R at a cut price now they’re struggling after he failed to get them the first time.
Good shout, think you may be right, even if he stays at Billericay I think they will be in this league for another two years at least yet, unless they go up via the play offs by some chance.

It was always going to happen, but this is much sooner than I thought. When I heard he'd sacked the manager by text mid-game a few weeks ago the first thought I had was that he was engineering a situation where he could walk away and blame others.

It didn’t have to go like this though, he is just an egotistical maniac who loves the attention. If he employed the right advisers and did things similar to Salford things could’ve gone really well for them. Instead they’ve just become a circus and I really feel for those die hard Billericay fans.

Maybe we should think of getting him on board with us...At least as a director.

I have heard lots of you moan about Ron not giving out enough info and keeping fans in the dark. At least with Tamplin we would have daily or even hourly updates ...

The guy isn't fit to be an owner, I feel for the proper Billericay fans who will have to sort out this mess.

Assuming he does leave and doesn't do a 180 again.

Maybe we should think of getting him on board with us...At least as a director.

I have heard lots of you moan about Ron not giving out enough info and keeping fans in the dark. At least with Tamplin we would have daily or even hourly updates ...

Strewth Riggers, I really don’t think we need him on board! I can’t see Ron wanting a gobby attention-seeking director hogging the limelight. He’s done more u turns than any PM in our history and just does not seem stable, let alone the calming rational presence we need from board members.

Just seen the article about Tamplin having enough and putting the club up for sale.It got me wondering if Ron doesn't get his way with Council not letting him devolop Fossets would he to have had enough as well and sell up or has he invested too much.

Just seen the article about Tamplin having enough and putting the club up for sale.It got me wondering if Ron doesn't get his way with Council not letting him devolop Fossets would he to have had enough as well and sell up or has he invested too much.

This point has been discussed to death many times on here. The conclusion is no, he won,t sell up or walk away. He has put too much time, effort and money into it. Also, there's that massive pot to get all his money back and a lot more if it happens. He will keep going until the club and the council(Or councils, some say) come to an agreement.

This point has been discussed to death many times on here. The conclusion is no, he won,t sell up or walk away. He has put too much time, effort and money into it. Also, there's that massive pot to get all his money back and a lot more if it happens. He will keep going until the club and the council(Or councils, some say) come to an agreement.

Besides theres still on going works to be done in the West stand khazis and Ronni won't rest till the jobs done.

I am more worried about us getting a **** embarrassing mural to be honest.

Last edited:
If Ron did sell up, I do hope that clown Tamplin isn't anywhere near the queue of buyers.

We all knew this would happen. We should've done a sweepstake with a percentage going to the Zone!

The guy is a Grade A melt. Sack the manager one week cos they lose a game then decide to sell the club the next week when they lose another game. The guy has serious issues

Hate to say it but tamplin ain't right in the head, as much as I wanna see them get into the league he needs help at times, the fella is on a high one minute then down in the dumps the next, his best just concentrating on his business and spending more time with his family.

Sorry I asked the question now,only asked!!

Personally think Daggers might be worried as Tamplin shown interest in the past and they are desperate for cash

Back