• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Glenn Tamplin puts Billericay up for sale

Strewth Riggers, I really don’t think we need him on board! I can’t see Ron wanting a gobby attention-seeking director hogging the limelight. He’s done more u turns than any PM in our history and just does not seem stable, let alone the calming rational presence we need from board members.

Maybe he is just misunderstood. If we were to show him the love that the Ricky clearly don’t. He might end up being a dam good chap.

Hate to say it but tamplin ain't right in the head, as much as I wanna see them get into the league he needs help at times, the fella is on a high one minute then down in the dumps the next, his best just concentrating on his business and spending more time with his family.

Yeah like some sort of cokehead or something :ROFL:

You couldn't make up half this stuff that goes on at this club, I feel for their fans at the moment.

Isn't this is supposed to be a football-themed website, not pandering to a clown and his circus acts......Oops, sorry, might be confusing myself with the Donald Trump thread...

Contract for 3 years? He won't last. DB claims he's happy for Tamplin being in the the dugout, the dressing rooms and attend training......not as though he's got any choice in the matter...

I think any manager going there has to be a bit shrewd. I don't know the details of this 3 yr contract but if you had any sense you'd get some guarantees. I know Gary Hill wouldn't take the Hornchurch job unless they paid his contract in full up front, shrewd move as they went into administration half a season into his tenure and he walked away.

Oh yes, Gary Hill loved his dosh and was paid a hefty sum, did well for himself there. Some
similarities between the way Urchins and now 'Ricay operate, but whatever happens at the latter in GT's eyes it's never his own fault and he'll always find someone else to blame.....

Back