• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Global Incident Map displaying terrorist attacks, and suspicious activity etc

Looks another attempt to ratchet up the fear factor on the other side of the pond. Can't declare war on Iran if everyone thinks life is rosy.

Funny how global terrorism never bothered them when it was the Irish blowing London buses up. Though, in fairness, some of them were funding it at the time.

Looks another attempt to ratchet up the fear factor on the other side of the pond. Can't declare war on Iran if everyone thinks life is rosy.

Funny how global terrorism never bothered them when it was the Irish blowing London buses up. Though, in fairness, some of them were funding it at the time.

Especially when they are indicating "Suspicious package found in Courtroom" and the like...

I had a similar debate on a US messageboard after 9/11. I had Americans agreeing that a good place to start the War on Terror would be to attack the city which had been fund raising for an organisation which funded a 20 year bombing campaign on Mainland and had one fundraising organization as an official charity...until I said it was Boston. They knew nothing about NORAID.

World Terrorism never worried the Americans (they aided a lot of it) until they realised that they could use it to get their hands on oil (If Zimbabwe had massive Oil reserves do you think that the Americans would have let Muwgabe keep power for this long ?)

Just came up: Radioactive ferret found in Southminster.... Gary? Have we reverted to our old ways?

All seems well in the world.

Either that or its a blank page I'm looking at as it hasn't loaded yet.

Look at this interesting website, look how much is going on in our world as we speak. Worrying me thinks! But interesting nonetheless...

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

Based upon the fact that it is you that has originally posted this we can now expect that these "war zones" will become peace loving states of bliss within hours, and the rest of us will be blown to Kingdom Come.

Back