• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
A different view. Not spoke to anyone yet so I don't know what that funny looking first celebration was about. Anyone know?

[video=youtube;L5viUaF6-u4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5viUaF6-u4[/video]

I was right behind the goal in the South Upper and wasn't sure it Ferdinand had even touched the ball but the goal cam shows it actually came off his knee/upper shin

Described as a volley in match reports! Obviously a skill he has perfected.

I was right behind the goal in the South Upper and wasn't sure it Ferdinand had even touched the ball but the goal cam shows it actually came off his knee/upper shin

We were in the South Upper (Block G) and were right in line with Lenny's header back across goal, so we saw Anton divert it in.

Had he not, I think their guy might have hooked it away. Though, that said, it may have gone in anyway.

We were in the South Upper (Block G) and were right in line with Lenny's header back across goal, so we saw Anton divert it in.

Had he not, I think their guy might have hooked it away. Though, that said, it may have gone in anyway.

I am in Block H and Lenny's header was virtually in front of me. I thought Block G was further to the right. I sit right behind the left hand goal post looking from behind it

I am in Block H and Lenny's header was virtually in front of me. I thought Block G was further to the right. I sit right behind the left hand goal post looking from behind it

Yep, I can picture exactly where you are and Block G is to your right, like you say.

I probably didn't describe it very well, but "in line" was meaning that his header was coming directly towards us (We were in Row C) and so we could see it change direction at the point Anton hooked his shot in.

Hope that sounds right.

Did you forget your booster seat again?

A different view. Not spoke to anyone yet so I don't know what that funny looking first celebration was about. Anyone know?

[video=youtube;L5viUaF6-u4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5viUaF6-u4[/video]

Apparently the celebration was a take the **** out of Wordsworth's attempt at the mannequin challenge celebration in a previous game.

Yep, I can picture exactly where you are and Block G is to your right, like you say.

I probably didn't describe it very well, but "in line" was meaning that his header was coming directly towards us (We were in Row C) and so we could see it change direction at the point Anton hooked his shot in.

Hope that sounds right.

That makes more sense and I can see from where you sit the change in direction off Ferdinand and into the goal

I prefer Block H, but actually sitting in Block G was better than I thought.

I guess the front rows of Block H are all season ticket holders.

Back