• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kris

Available in weeks, not months
I hate goal music (and the Americanisation of football in general) but if the club was to do something vaguely innovative/entertaining and choose a different song for a different scorer rather than stick with the god-awful Hey Baby, what would you choose? I'll start you off with...

Anthony Grant: Snoop Dogg - What's My Name?
Michael Timlin: East 17 - Stay Another Day
Bilel Mohsni: Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like A Lady
Blair Sturrock: The Firm - Star Trekkin'
Lee Sawyer: Take That - Kidz

And obviously if it's an own goal then it has to be the circus music.

Taking our current league position into account

[video=youtube;ynfk7izWNE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynfk7izWNE8[/video]

Errrrrhhhhhhhhhh - I quite like the "heh baby" music ........ as it now brings back memories of games and goals ......... in particular, I was listening to Radio 5 one afternoon (and not at the match) when the studio reporter switched to Roots Hall saying that there "has been another goal" ......... usually there is the long, long, long, long wait of at least 2 seconds until you know which team has scored but on this occasion the sounds of "heh baby" in the background had me smiling before the match reporter said a word ......... :smile:

I just think that this a great idea that could catch on. Here's my suggestions:-

SEAN CLOHESSY -- CLOSER TO ME (Five)
MARK PHILLIPS -- PHILADELPHIA FREEDOM (Elton John)
CHRIS BARKER -- BARK AT THE MOON (Ozzy Osbourne)
PETER GILBERT -- GILLY GILLY OSSENFEFFER KATZENELLEN BOGEN BY THE SEA (Max Bygraves)
BILEL MOHSNI -- BILLIE JEAN (Michael Jackson )
ANTHONY GRANT -- A'INT NO DOUBT (Jimmy Nail )
MICHAEL TIMLIN -- TIME AFTER TIME (Cyndi Lauper)
J P KALALA -- KARMA CHAMELEON (Culture Club )
RYAN HALL -- HALLELUJAH (Alexandra Burke )
NEIL HARRIS -- HARE KRISHNA MANTRA (Radha Krishna Temple )
LIAM DICKINSON -- DICK-A-DUM-DUM (Des O'Connor )
KANE FERDINAND--FERNANDO (Abba )

I think that we need to get our DJ on the case.

Which ever player scores, would be great to hear (and join in with) KC and the Sunshine Bands "That's the way I like it"

I just think that this a great idea that could catch on. Here's my suggestions:-

PETER GILBERT -- GILLY GILLY OSSENFEFFER KATZENELLEN BOGEN BY THE SEA (Max Bygraves)

Clohessy needs to be The Cure - Close to me
Grant needs to be Chumbawumba - Tubthumping (I get knocked down, but I get up again)

Great stuff!
Kalalalalala-kala chameleon!

Back