• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Goalkeeper wanted for Sunday League team

RobB11

Manager
Hi, my Sunday team (Disaronno Rovers 2nds, Sceptre League Div. 8) need a goalkeeper for this coming season. You do not have to be amazing, all I ask is that you are committed and can turn up every week.

If anybody plays in goal or knows somebody who does then please get in touch, either PM or text/call me on 07850378926 (after 5pm).

We are Benfleet based, but, will confirm training and any other info when I get it.

Thanks,
Rob

:Worthy:

If you don't mind someone that doesn't come for crosses and stays on his line, I can recommend a goalie :winking:

Haha, to be fair if we don't find a keeper then I will have to go in goal, all 5 ft 8 of me.

Back