• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Goalkeepers

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
I know this has been mentioned, but I'm surprised not much concern has arisen about it.

Wyan Wobinson isn't available at the moment, right? That makes Flavs our only keeper. What happens if Flavs gets injured during a game... or red carded?

Who's playing for the reserves?

How long is Wyan out for?

Would add a bit of fun to proceddings, wouldn't it!? I hope Darryl does get sent off/injured and then see what would happen.

Bring back Embo!!

Kev

tounge.gif

If worst comes to the worst we could always get a loanie in.

apparently, not sure how true it is, Arsenal's young pro "Craig Holloway" has trained with the Blues first team squad. a good prospect for the future
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 20 2004,22:27)]Didn't think you could do that after trasfer deadline day...?

rock.gif

Matt
You can under certain circumstances.

Wycombe have all 3 keepers out injured and they recently loaned someone, who was re-called , now they have had to take another keeper on loan.

No problem. We could just have asked spud to go in goal - wouldn't be the first time he has gone between the sticks for us.

cool.gif
wink.gif

Back