• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Goatie beards

I wouldn't just go for goatees actually, I think any facial hair's a big no-no - even on Simon Francis, and I know he's got a reason for it!

Sandals with socks has to be an obvious one, and I know a lot of you guys like it, but thong/g string bits hanging out the top of jeans - especially when the owner is sitting down!

I wouldn't just go for goatees actually, I think any facial hair's a big no-no - even on Simon Francis, and I know he's got a reason for it!

Sandals with socks has to be an obvious one, and I know a lot of you guys like it, but thong/g string bits hanging out the top of jeans - especially when the owner is sitting down!

Yup, that's a shocker - spot the Englishman abroad.
Men wearing white socks with a business suit.

i wish i could grow a proper (my name is earl style) handle-bar moustache! That would look great for when I play my banjo (anyone got an old one i could have?!)

I saw Three Men And A Baby the other night and, damn, that Tom Selleck is hot.

Erm...I mean....er....his moustache is cool. Yes.

Men wearing shorts and wearing socks upto the knees. Definantly a no no

1. Replica football shirts when your over 18 and not playing sports at the time
2. Fake clothing (espescially some of the stone island "specials" i've seen at Southend)
3. Clothing that doesnt fit
4. Clothing that is purchased just for the brand (again, Stone Island sometimes comes into this, also Hugo Boss t-shirts with huge BOSS logo's, look like scouserwear).

to follow on from the above...

5. Clothing bought for brand over quality - if you're gonna pay £100's for hugo boss shoes, you might as well buy barkers / churches, (from personal experience of quality, same goes for designer suits vs companies like gieves and hawkes)

Back