• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Going backwards

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
In the two weeks since I've been away league form has been poor. One draw against lower opposition and one defeat. I've had a solid defender pop to excellent though and my reserves have done OK in friendlies.

Still third in the table which was my pre-season aim but will probably drop to fourth after this weekend.

One main problem. A midfielder has dropped a playmaking skill from solid to passable. How did this happen ?

How old is he?

When players get over 30 they tend to decrease slowly in terms of skills and this is probably what has happened, as you are not training playmaking (at least I don't think you are)

He is 29, so that must be the answer. And you are correct I am training defenders. A nice solid pop to excellent this week as well for a 19 yo superstar. I don't need the money but at least I now have insurance if I need it.

Back