• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Going to the theatre....Gay or Not????

Aberdeen Shrimper

Just out of interest would you consider not going to the theatre because you are straight???

Absolutely not! Seen a huge variety of show both locally and in town over the years and am definitely straight!

poo seems I was a bit too slow.

I have considered taking it up the bottom because I like a west end show

Amd Mrs FS used to do a bit of local Am Dram so she obviously drinks from the furry cup

Must admit......I find Cricko kind of cute but alas....I am straight and do very much enjoy going to the The theatre

Not a big theatre goer, but I saw all 6 hours of His Dark Materials trilogy which was outstanding, seeing as the book deals with flying witches, talking bear and daemons... Haven't seen the film and I won't because they won't match up.

Not a big theatre goer, but I saw all 6 hours of His Dark Materials trilogy which was outstanding, seeing as the book deals with flying witches, talking bear and daemons... Haven't seen the film and I won't because they won't match up.

Loved the books and would have loved to see the stage version, alas, books didn't go down well with other members of the household. Film looks to have been "tampered" with rather so don't know if I'll enjoy it as much - as is usually the case with books that I've really liked, too many liberties taken.

Kay....on Scrab, the word that you should put next after the one you just placed should be the word "Harder"

The theatre is great...

Mamma Mia
We Will Rock You

Hell, I even went and saw Lazytown Live with my 5 year old and that was cracking!!!

Loved the books and would have loved to see the stage version, alas, books didn't go down well with other members of the household. Film looks to have been "tampered" with rather so don't know if I'll enjoy it as much - as is usually the case with books that I've really liked, too many liberties taken.

They've taken out the whole athiest angle of the book, so I'll think I'll avoid the films.

I went and saw - Journey's end. fantastic production.

Not my idea of a good way to spend hard cash but each to their own I guess.
Like going to live comedy though (would rather that than a musical/show/play).

Enjoy both to be quite honest. There's nothing like a good belly laugh!

Last edited:
Back