• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Golden Showers.

Options.

• I am a regular giver and/or reciever of golden showers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have done it before but its not high on my list of bedroom favs.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I never have or will get involved in this.

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • I have only just learned what a golden shower is but the Mrs is for it tonight.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Morning,

Was out last night with a few of the lads from work last night and as usual with blokes the subject turned to sex.

Now the lads and I were talking about the most horrible things a woman could do in the bedroom. Now as regular followers of my Friday Poll's know I find being given a chocolate finger very offensive (Not that I have ever had one I must add).

One of the lads brought up the subject of golden showers. Now again and maybe I have lead a sheltered life here but the thought of someone lashing on me has no appeal. Funny enough I know.

None of the other lads have ever given or recieved a golden shower either so I am starting to wonder if people really do this or not? Your thoughts please?

THIS IS AN ANNONYMUS POLL.

DtS

never done it or want to. definitely not in the bedroom anyway, what a mess!!

I have absolutely NO inclination to be widdled on, however if Ms Klass or Ms Alba got their rocks off on this way I would get a snorkel mask, purse my lips tightly together and think of England :)

Morning,

Was out last night with a few of the lads from work last night and as usual with blokes the subject turned to sex.

Now the lads and I were talking about the most horrible things a woman could do in the bedroom. Now as regular followers of my Friday Poll's know I find being given a chocolate finger very offensive (Not that I have ever had one I must add).

One of the lads brought up the subject of golden showers. Now again and maybe I have lead a sheltered life here but the thought of someone lashing on me has no appeal. Funny enough I know.

None of the other lads have ever given or recieved a golden shower either so I am starting to wonder if people really do this or not? Your thoughts please?

THIS IS AN ANNONYMUS POLL.

DtS

Why not combine the two and go for a chocolate shower?

Not only have I never done this, but I've never even been asked by anyone in bed if I've ever done it in that coy way that you use when you want to try something a bit kinky.

I don't know anyone who has done it and I've never even heard a story of, "a mate of a mate," who's done it.

Therefore, I refuse to belive that it happens outside of the realm of German bongo movies.

I'm in the "never have, never will" camp. Even as an open-minded kinda guy, that's just wrong.

Just to give Slipper a "mate of a mate" story, about ten years ago I worked with this Australian guy for a while. He was out almost every night in London tapping into the Aussie female back-packer community. He didn't turn up for work for a couple of days and people were a little worried as no one had heard from him, although the work regime was fairly relaxed so it didn't present a problem in itself.

There were about 40 of us in the open plan office when he did turn up. As loud and proud as an Aussie can be, he just said in his heavy accent:

"Jeeeez goys, sorry I didn't come in the last coupla days. Just had this like hooge orgy with some chicks we met in a bar. I couldn't get rid of the smell. I just reeked of sh** and couldn't get the smell of pi** out of my hair! Jeeeezus Chroist."

I stepped away from the conversation.

That is absolutely apalling! Only DTS would think about such things. What next, passing chunder orally?

Actually Lnd, I was emailed a short clip of two Japanese women who did exactly that.....

Therefore, I refuse to belive that it happens outside of the realm of German bongo movies.
It's the Germans and the French, isn't it? They're into all the really bloody freaky stuff.

I mean, scatological / golden shower movies... what is remotely appealing about having someone crapping on you? I just don't get it.

Nope, I was taught about age 4 that it was wrong to pee in bed, and that's how it's going to be until I'm 94 and incontinent.

:thump:

Back