• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Golf US Masters

Not really a golf follower, but a load of my colleagues are so I usually have a bet on the majors. Like I say, no expert, so I just follow Steve Palmer in the Racing Post and he has gone for:

Justin Thomas 10/1
Patrick Reed 67.85/1 (got a bet boost at William Hill, hence the weird price!)
Patrick Cantlay 80/1
Russell Henley 125/1

One of the few things I do know about golf is that Mickelson does well at Augusta so have also backed him at 2/1 to finish in the top ten.

Much like Leo I don't have a clue about golf. I asked a friends to advise some long odds guys that might do ok

Ian Poulter 45/1 £1.50ew
Adam Scott 50/1 £1.50ew
Louis Oosthuizen 50/1 £1ew
Zach Johnson 100/1 £1ew

Angel Cabrera to finish top 20 12/1 £5 free bet

Tiger is a dark horse on this..loves Augusta and is coming back to form.

I always back Fowler and haven't got around to it this year. Look like I might still make a bet given he's in the hunt

I always back Fowler and haven't got around to it this year. Look like I might still make a bet given he's in the hunt

A bit of a choker at times, he's better coming late and sitting in the club house, whilst others struggle

Not really a golf follower, but a load of my colleagues are so I usually have a bet on the majors. Like I say, no expert, so I just follow Steve Palmer in the Racing Post and he has gone for:

Justin Thomas 10/1
Patrick Reed 67.85/1 (got a bet boost at William Hill, hence the weird price!)
Patrick Cantlay 80/1
Russell Henley 125/1

One of the few things I do know about golf is that Mickelson does well at Augusta so have also backed him at 2/1 to finish in the top ten.

Well played Uncle Leo, hope you had a nice amount on him :happy::happy::happy:

Back