• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Decent crowd today 6,900 some decent banter in the North too!

Well done everybody we did what we could with having been moved a block over from the usual spot!

Hope you enjoyed the destruction of the 2 Colchester shirts down the front :smile:

I actually preferred being in that section of the north as we didn't have the speakers in the way.

Decent crowd today 6,900 some decent banter in the North too!

Well done everybody we did what we could with having been moved a block over from the usual spot!

Hope you enjoyed the destruction of the 2 Colchester shirts down the front :smile:

Saw the Col U shirt being "ripped"
Thought it was a good crowd today (wimbledon brought 800) despite the performance on friday

I was in the East Red today with my son , but the atmosphere in the North again looked and sounded really good ( helped by 800 plus from Wimbledon ) , so well done to those in there and keep it up for the last three games.
Just out of interest , what were the two or three guys ejected for ?

Well done lads. Whilst the view in the north is pony it brings together like minded people and I thought all concerned did a great job.

Yes i agree we do need to attack the North Bank like we used do years ago when the North was fully ours.
It really used to make a huge difference and stats will show in the 80s/90s that many more goals were scored into this goal during the 2nd half.
It would make a difference lets sort it for next season.
Ps the banter is good as well just like the old days as many a poor game used to be papered over by just having a laugh in the North and to a big extent this was what happened again in the 1st half today.

Good result today but have probably sat in the family enclosure for the last time with my son. So fed up with stupid comments from so called fans behind us,from the way they were talking prob not regulars. East Stand from now on

Intended to go in the North Bank but ticket office told us it was sold out, so sat in V block in west, noise generated was excellent, keep up the good work folks!

Drastic™;1385352 said:
Intended to go in the North Bank but ticket office told us it was sold out, so sat in V block in west, noise generated was excellent, keep up the good work folks!

if you were in V block you could have just walked into the North Bank! Thats what most do!

Drastic™;1385352 said:

Why didnt you just walk round to the North Bank? There is nothing to stop you I would have thought that half the people in there today did not have North Bank tickets.

Was with Mrs Drastic and we decided to stay where we were, but I will next time, hoping I can make it for Macclesfield.

I am staying in South Stand, I have good record sitting there ... 8 wins from last 10 game with another two a draw! I only watched 14 game this season at Root Hall, lost another 3 game sitting in West Stand lol!

I was in the East Red today with my son , but the atmosphere in the North again looked and sounded really good ( helped by 800 plus from Wimbledon ) , so well done to those in there and keep it up for the last three games.
Just out of interest , what were the two or three guys ejected for ?

not sure as to why the stewards got involved in the first place it was just some banter between the two sets of fans with some little kids getting a bit carried away (maybe had a shandy) but i saw one womble fan punch a steward in the scuffle.

not sure as to why the stewards got involved in the first place it was just some banter between the two sets of fans with some little kids getting a bit carried away (maybe had a shandy) but i saw one womble fan punch a steward in the scuffle.

A pal got the whole thing on his mobile and said he would post the scuffle on here at some point.

Didnt see anything that warranted ejection today. It was all verbal and hand gestures which is all part and parcel really.

A pal got the whole thing on his mobile and said he would post the scuffle on here at some point.

Didnt see anything that warranted ejection today. It was all verbal and hand gestures which is all part and parcel really.

yeah thought it was a bit harsh to be fair it was just a bit of banter. i have seen a couple of videos of it though but couldnt really see much

The box office said it was either front or back row... and allocated seating before todays game. Every game, even the Crawley one, it has never been sold out, so we're at the back row (not complaining). They also started saying, ''North Banks sold out.'' And the match begins and there's spare seats around us! Can someone explain why the people that work in the ticket office are so thick?

Didnt see anything to warrant ejection iinitially but after they'd gone the cut throat gestures from some others were too far.

I'm all for banter but death threats are a bit different.

Back